1. Censure

Is this what you call blizz-like?

Looking for all the retribution paladins on the server to make RIOT in order to get this fixed and adjusted to blizz-like ticks and crits.
    Edited: March 5, 2016

2. Those ticks are closer to blizz-like than the 20k ones O.O

3. Those ticks are closer to blizz-like than the 20k ones O.O
    Mate, i had full normal cata with 2 set normal t13 ret, with full crit build on retail. It was doing 5-7k ticks and 9-13k crits....

4. pahahaha cry me a riverrrrrr
    Duck a sick Wick.

5. I was watching a lot of Retri Plays in youtube, and they were all criting 5k-7k crit while bursting man.

6. Man next time you gona post some recount, post ss of ur gear in that time, because this is so low tick even for ruthless guy on another guy with resiliance.

7. Man next time you gona post some recount, post ss of ur gear in that time, because this is so low tick even for ruthless guy on another guy with resiliance.
    4x Templars Verdicts 37k.... that would be average of 8.6k a hit..... This guy had to be half naked hitting a guy with resilience.

This recount is nothing but bull****.

8. As Kemii said...Also:
    3 HoW=16k
    4 Judgements=13k
    5 melee=10k Are you high? Ret's censure is fine now, our only damage losing bug is from Two Handed Weapon Specialization not working.

9. Looking for all the retribution paladins on the server to make RIOT in order to get this fixed and adjusted to blizz-like ticks and crits.
    xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax
    /facepalm

10. i hope its joke :D (still 2 stronkkkkkk) hahahaha

11. busted challenger!! rofl Btw, link me your battle.net tag pls, would like to check your "retail pala" huehuehue

12. Man next time you gona post some recount, post ss of ur gear in that time, because this is so low tick even for ruthless guy on another guy with resiliance.
    armory.warmane.com/character/Duelist/Neltharion/summary;

4x Templars Verdicts 37k.... that would be average of 8.6k a hit..... This guy had to be half naked hitting a guy with resilience.

This recount is nothing but bull****.
    It was on the frost mage who was kiting basically so templars got absorbed mostly.

13. I was watching a lot of Retri Plays in youtube, and they were all criting 5k-7k crit while bursting man.
    Did you know what their build and what their gear was?
    Mastery build rets were doing about that what you say.

14. Censure right now is how it was in AT and no one complained about it and my retail friends tell me it's how it was in retail as well.

12 Last