1. How are ww monks?

I want to level a monk, but i dont know if ww is good or bad in (PvP)

2. They are good here,but most people that play them fail to be succesful in 2s or 3s, I think it's because they don't know how to play def as WW. If you get good at it you can go to the top of both brackets if you really want to. You need good partners ofcourse.

For 1vs1, yeah I'd say they're overpowered vs a lot of classes, ferals and mage can potentially give you some trouble, good warriors and rogues can too if you're not mindful when you pop your trinkets and karma.

3. They are good here,but most people that play them fail to be succesful in 2s or 3s, I think it's because they don't know how to play def as WW. If you get good at it you can go to the top of both brackets if you really want to. You need good partners ofcourse.

For 1vs1, yeah I'd say they're overpowered vs a lot of classes, ferals and mage can potentially give you some trouble, good warriors and rogues can too if you're not mindful when you pop your trinkets and karma.
    My main is Rogue, and i wanted to start something new so i started Windwalker Monk. Currently my item level is 505, and as most of the people say "hard to master" i can say that Monk is very easy class, very easy to play, short cd's. And the damage is quite good. With my low geared monk i can be pretty good in arenas, without skill. Just heal yourself, run when you need to, use karma when enemy's bursting. Not really hard. And with my rogue i am in big trouble when i fight ww monks, somehow even no skill they have bigger chances to win me. As you said, you'd need good partner (Priest is a good one) and even with full honor gear you can cap yourself without loosing a match.

4. They are godly in PvP. Even a low-geared monk can be useful.