1. Also you asked what's the point of one guild testing? Easy answer, they're all pro-players who know those raids inside out and co-operate with the staff to find as many bugs as possible efficiently. And that is a great way to test stuff out and that's how it's done by Blizzard on retail and pretty much all games. You think they gave out Legion testing passes to all of the millions of their subscribers? More people testing = more bug reports =/= faster fixes. More bug reports on the same thing by multiple players means more work for staff sorting it all out.

And that closing of PTR also could have been due to technical issues or by the decision of the staff for their own reasons. I'm sure they didn't close it just to piss you off.
    Pretty much right. We're coordinating with a single, organized group, as opposed to every Tom, Dick and Harry that decides to log on the realm. This way we can focus the group specifically on the content we want tested and have a direct line of communication between the staff and the testers, instead of having the bug-tracker or even the forum spammed with unnecessary reports.

It's our test realm, guys. Not a temporary fun realm.
    Understandable. Out of curiosity, how much of Ulduar is fixed since the last PTR?

Also, I checked the gear outside Icc, and I saw you had Added Death's Choice/Death's Verdict, but you haven't added Solace of the Fallen. Could you please add to the vendors, as it is one of the best healing trinkets available in Wotlk PvE.
    ^ This. Also, caster trinket from RS25 HC is missing, have that in consideration when and if you implement more gear. Cheers!
    As stated above, it's a test realm. Not a temporary fun realm. There are plenty of item choices available for the group we're testing ICC with to be able to clear the content and properly test it. These items may or may not be added, but don't make expectations.

2. Is ulduar open to just to test scripts and buff will come in later ?

3. Well, as an officer of Royal Bloodline, where can I make a serious application for invitation to the PTR? I can assure you that we could gather a strong group of 25 dedicated members to test the content, normal and heroic.
    We always stride to follow the tactics as much as the current scripts allow us, and we heavily frown upon abuse and exploit, so that would make a perfect fit.

4. No need to make an application, it's up now you can just log in.

5. How the hell was that not censored? xD
    Because that is a common name in some countries.

6. Because that is a common name in some countries.
    I know. Short for Richard as far as i know. But it still should've been censored. Let me try: dick

Edit: Damn, word filter sucks here.

7. well the content might actually be challenging if you're tuning it with either the new Paradox or Bizzno

Clarity were pretty :(

ayyyyyyyyy

On a serious note: While testing things with just 1 guild isn't necessarily the best option, it's still great there's even a PTR to begin with. Nost ran into this problem with their BWL testing. Too many guilds used the PTR as progression.
    Edited: March 9, 2016

8. Is ulduar open to just to test scripts and buff will come in later ?
    This is correct.

9. So there's a serious bug atm where Death Knights can't learn flying. Means they can't get to ICC without walking or getting summoned.

10. It's possible add NPC with ulduar Gear (sets?) - for test set bonus? If works there? Same like trinkets etc....
    Edited: March 14, 2016

11. Noticed that some of the RS gear is missing from the ICC vendors. Some of the Dalaran rings are missing too from the vendors in Dalaran.

Also yes, DKs apparently can't learn flying so testing a DK is troublesome right now.

please dont over buff it :/
    They don't need to. They'll just disable the 30% buff, just like it was on retail. Simple.

12. I'm very interested in playing the (hopefully) bug-free Ulduar, but for that I really need a decent group. Me and my guild have a group of people ready, but we have to teach a couple of them.

Does the PTR allow unlimited amount of "resets" or is it still one raid per week? (seeing as you can create a new instant 80... etc)

13. I can't really make new reports on the bugtracker on any of my accounts, also this link https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17331 doesnt even work (LK bug reports) for me.

Whenever it's possible to fix the bugtracker please do so, got some feedback for icc 10 normal.
    Edited: March 17, 2016

First 123 Last