1. Guys, please add Teleport to ICC vendors at the starting place and change rep gain and skill gain from professions.
    thanks

2. Is the PTR now disabled cause the other two Realms got the core and have there ICC or will it be back up for more Ulduar testing?

3. Is the PTR now disabled cause the other two Realms got the core and have there ICC or will it be back up for more Ulduar testing?
    Bump would like to test Ulduar some more

4. Malaco said on stream the other day that there will be more PTR testing for Ulduar in April following a release in the same month. Of course.. the point about the release could change at any given moment but I would say you'll at least get some more PTR testing very soon :)

5. Malaco said on stream the other day that there will be more PTR testing for Ulduar in April following a release in the same month. Of course.. the point about the release could change at any given moment but I would say you'll at least get some more PTR testing very soon :)
    And i was thinking we will have Ulduar released within next week now it seems more like in the end of april

6. And i was thinking we will have Ulduar released within next week now it seems more like in the end of april
    There's still issues with Ulduar in the sense of raid mechanics not working properly

7. Kologarn mega bugged on the PTR, once he grabs you 80% chance of you being dead ,no way to pass him and to test the other bosses, hopefully this gets fixed soon if you want the community to test the buffed ulduar and give our feedback. thx

8. so Ulduar has actually been buffed?

9. so Ulduar has actually been buffed?
    No. Same bugs from last week and raid Mechanics not working 100% still

10. Kologarn still dropping people to the ground during grip, can't move past hit cause of this.

11. Kologarn still dropping people to the ground during grip, can't move past hit cause of this.
    yes kologarn is still broken and we cant pass him, but I have a question for the staff, my guild (mnemonic) is been testing ulduar for the past 4 weeks we already did 2 full clear runs on it, the past the 2 weeks we couldnt pass kologarn because hes broken, today I saw logs from MEMORIES and they went to algalon + 4 keepers why are they getting supported by the staff while we are already testing it for more time? And can also bring more feedback+report whats broken to you guys.

12. Regarding why a guild did this or that:

That's the data from our Public Testing realm, not live realms. The entire raid was a scheduled test and bosses that did not require testing were removed.

Feel free to contact Malaco on the forums if you want to be part of the testing as well. Either way, to receive that kind of assistance, you need to be part of the testing.
    Any further hint of drama, alike to what has been deleted, will be dealt with accordingly.

13. yes kologarn is still broken and we cant pass him, but I have a question for the staff, my guild (mnemonic) is been testing ulduar for the past 4 weeks we already did 2 full clear runs on it, the past the 2 weeks we couldnt pass kologarn because hes broken, today I saw logs from MEMORIES and they went to algalon + 4 keepers why are they getting supported by the staff while we are already testing it for more time? And can also bring more feedback+report whats broken to you guys.
    Sounds like you didnt talk to a staff member and ask if your guild could be an official tester and you were more concerned about getting the bosses down farm so you can get server firsts rather then report bugs.

Tldr; get a GM to watch your raids by msging them here on the forums or ticketing in game.

First 123