1. The arena season end date has been postponed to the 27th.

The reasons why it has been postponed to the 27th are the following:

• Ulduar Release on the 27th
    • SoO First Wing release on the 27th
    • Timeless Isle release on the 27th
    • Furious Gear release on the 27th
    • Prideful Gear release on the 27th

To clarify what most people asked in the last few days, here's how the arena points / honor points will be dealt with on various realms.

Deathwing/Ragnaros/Neltharion/Blackrock/Warsong

• Currencies will not reset

Lordaeron

• Arena points will be reset but honor points will remain untouched.

Frostwolf

• Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

This is slightly a mini announcement for quite a few things, announcement regarding the merge will also follow once we sort out a few things.

You can't be serious with that i mean 2 days befor the planned seasons ends this is ridicolous.

Who actually gives a **** about the Furious gear.

Alot of people made Reallife stuff turn back to save their Ratigs !

You could also just close the Arenas for 1 Week for the Season transition.

If u would had announce that like 3 Weeks earlier it would be ok BUT 2 days begor it should had end ????
    Come on this is nuts !

2. The arena season end date has been postponed to the 27th.

The reasons why it has been postponed to the 27th are the following:

• Ulduar Release on the 27th
    • SoO First Wing release on the 27th
    • Timeless Isle release on the 27th
    • Furious Gear release on the 27th
    • Prideful Gear release on the 27th

To clarify what most people asked in the last few days, here's how the arena points / honor points will be dealt with on various realms.

Deathwing/Ragnaros/Neltharion/Blackrock/Warsong

• Currencies will not reset

Lordaeron

• Arena points will be reset but honor points will remain untouched.

Frostwolf

• Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

This is slightly a mini announcement for quite a few things, announcement regarding the merge will also follow once we sort out a few things.
    will the season end at the same time that ulduar will be released?

3. I agree. The date (2 days b4 season end) is very unfortunate for such an important statement to be announced. Secondly, releasing ulduar and ending the season on the very same day is also not the wisest decision in my eyes. So many people logging in for 2 different major events to happen. It would have been best to just end the season on 20th and then shut down arena for 1 week in order to complete 1 major thing after another.

Still, i respect the responsibles decision, even if many people will be unhappy with this.

4. I myself played since the season began.
    One month before the season end it was announced that it would end on the 20th.
    I made RL plans during the 20th-30th due to that and I wont even be able to play which renders me farming rating for the entire rating completely useless since everybody else has 1 week extra.
    If this was announced something like 2 weeks ago it woulsnt have mattered much but there is literally nothing that i can do now that it is announced a day and a half before the season's end.
    ATM my team is r3, i can only hope it will stay that way, but it probably wont.
    This is very unfair watmane staff..just make it 1 week with unranked arena play or just release the new season, nobody will have enough arena points to buy furious gear within 1 week anyways.

5. In addition, how is it that lordaeron's ulduar release is dictating arena season dates for every single expansion?
    We would all rather have arenas end on the set dates, ulduar release has absoloutely NOTHING to do with pvp, and regarding gear tiers, as i said, it takes atleast 2 weeks to buy a single furious piece, therefore there wouldnt be gear issues.

If this goes through, me and alot of other PVPers will completely lose our faith in Warmane due to constant last monite changes with no real reason to back it up.

6. In addition, how is it that lordaeron's ulduar release is dictating arena season dates for every single expansion?
    We would all rather have arenas end on the set dates, ulduar release has absoloutely NOTHING to do with pvp, and regarding gear tiers, as i said, it takes atleast 2 weeks to buy a single furious piece, therefore there wouldnt be gear issues.

If this goes through, me and alot of other PVPers will completely lose our faith in Warmane due to constant last monite changes with no real reason to back it up.
    Totally agree well you guys wrote it more political than me .

But I just went 100% mad.

7. Yep, i've been planning so many things after 20th and now you just delay the season ending to 27th... What's the problem to end it on 20th and just disable arenas for 1 week

8. Another questionable decision is changing the mmr system 1 week before season end while certain teams get clear advantages out of it.

9. In addition, how is it that lordaeron's ulduar release is dictating arena season dates for every single expansion?

^ +1. I think many People feel this way, please consider ending the season on the 20th, insted of delaying it last minute. It is unprofessional concidering the circumstances.

10. I myself played since the season began.
    One month before the season end it was announced that it would end on the 20th.
    I made RL plans during the 20th-30th due to that and I wont even be able to play which renders me farming rating for the entire rating completely useless since everybody else has 1 week extra.
    If this was announced something like 2 weeks ago it woulsnt have mattered much but there is literally nothing that i can do now that it is announced a day and a half before the season's end.
    ATM my team is r3, i can only hope it will stay that way, but it probably wont.
    This is very unfair watmane staff..just make it 1 week with unranked arena play or just release the new season, nobody will have enough arena points to buy furious gear within 1 week anyways.
    +1 to this aswell. Because of your last minute decision, we probally wont get gladiator, unless we are to figure something out..Just end the season on the 20th and disable arenas for a week. That is by far a better solution. Or something like tthat.

11. I can't believe it... How is this happending? This is more then a game to many of us. We used countless extra hours towards this season end and we have postponed many irl Things to do after the 20th. I wont be able to play much after the 20th, and ill probally lose my rival title.. Common guys, change this and end the season on the 20th!!!! i know many other feel the same way, hear us!

12. Isn`t it possible to have an inter-season period? I remember it being a thing back then on retail. It usually was a week long or something like that, where you couldn`t play rated (or could, but didn`t count ie got reset again upon the start of the new season can`t recall anymore), now that would be the perfect opportunity to make use of that. End the season on the 20th as announced, but do not begin the new one `till the 27th

13. Would be no problem if you guys extended for 1 day due some issues like you did last season. But 7 days it's actually a lot and some people as I can see in those posts already planed something IRL. This is just ridiculessness.

14. Isn`t it possible to have an inter-season period? I remember it being a thing back then on retail. It usually was a week long or something like that, where you couldn`t play rated (or could, but didn`t count ie got reset again upon the start of the new season can`t recall anymore), now that would be the perfect opportunity to make use of that. End the season on the 20th as announced, but do not begin the new one `till the 27th
    This could be nice idea, end season on the 20th and disable ques till the 27th. But honestly they wont even bother with community feedback and they wont listen what we have to say.

15. But honestly they wont even bother with community feedback and they wont listen what we have to say.
    Indeed bruh

First ... 910111213 ... Last