1. A little questin if realm restart is my charecter level gona save ?

2. damn boys, why 2k in 3's? No way to get it, here only 2-3 teams with High mmr, and if one farm all of them atleast 2 teams cant get to 2k, yeah ofc they can but need to farm 100 low rated teams to get +100-150 rate., I think 1850-1900 ir more than enough, cuz some seasons ppl got glads with 1.6k, and now need 2k, akakka anyway this 3's will be inactive 4ever, cuz only 2-3 top teams playing everyday.

3. BTW U Should add this rule after servers merge, not now. -.--.-.-

4. damn boys, why 2k in 3's? No way to get it, here only 2-3 teams with High mmr, and if one farm all of them atleast 2 teams cant get to 2k, yeah ofc they can but need to farm 100 low rated teams to get +100-150 rate., I think 1850-1900 ir more than enough, cuz some seasons ppl got glads with 1.6k, and now need 2k, akakka anyway this 3's will be inactive 4ever, cuz only 2-3 top teams playing everyday.
    Thats exactly the point - ppl to que vs each other, instead of dodging and farming low rated teams. If someone is farming u then he deserves more to get this title, simple as that. I support 100% this idea. No more 1.6k brainless glads.

5. Rating eligibility wont change. This will promote activity no matter what u guys think. Expect increase in rewards from next season.

Also, dont forget merge is coming, population will be caped at peak. PvP will grow eventually.

6. Yeah, totally agree, 2k on the 3s ladder, on a server like Nelth is completely impossible with people dodging and how inactive 3s ladder is. You would need so many games on an inactive ladder. At least for cata (perhaps wotlk too, idk the situation there) make it something like 1800 or 1900 as you said, 2k is too high for the time being. At the same I agree with not giving like 1.6k rated teams glad xD

7. Yeah, totally agree, 2k on the 3s ladder, on a server like Nelth is completely impossible with people dodging and how inactive 3s ladder is.
    the dodge part is right the activity point not, its actualy rly active if ppl wouldnt stop after 10min sitting in que

8. Will the prideful season be introduced? After all 90% of all pvp players have been geared already from last season, all classes have already recieved latests season spell fixes and nerfs.

9. It would be nice if the season ends on Sunday :) better for everybody

10. @Proterean The addition of 2v2 rewards is nice but why are the arena reward titles counted in a rank 1- rank 3 way, instead of Gladiator top 0,5% of total teams, Duelist top 0,5%-3%, Rival top 3%-10% and Challenger top 10%-35%?

11. @Proterean The addition of 2v2 rewards is nice but why are the arena reward titles counted in a rank 1- rank 3 way, instead of Gladiator top 0,5% of total teams, Duelist top 0,5%-3%, Rival top 3%-10% and Challenger top 10%-35%?
    We've done that in the past, it wasn't productive and ended up rewarding the players that we felt didn't deserve such rewards.

12. Can you tell me if arena points will be reset after season end ? ( Im playing loarderon )

13. Can you tell me if arena points will be reset after season end ? ( Im playing loarderon )
    I guess they are gonna reset Honor and Arena point only in case of a new PvP gear

14. What you think about increasing amount of teams that will get titles?
    There are 10k online players on Lordaeron and you want to give titles only to 50 players?? That's an absrud.
    IMO you should increase it to top50 or top100. Smth like top4 (glad) top 15( duelist) top50 (rival?) top100(challanger?).

15. What you think about increasing amount of teams that will get titles?
    There are 10k online players on Lordaeron and you want to give titles only to 50 players?? That's an absrud.
    IMO you should increase it to top50 or top100. Smth like top4 (glad) top 15( duelist) top50 (rival?) top100(challanger?).
    No? Who da ****s gonna track 100 top teams wintrading, get real. Also, rank 10 to 100 would probably be between 1000 to 1500 rating.

First 1234513 ... Last