1. To promote 3v3 even more, remove glad titles from 2v2, or atleast it should only be awarded to r1 team.

2. the rank2 and rank3 glad titles from 2s could be replaced by Duelist titles or so.

3. Hello,
    I got a question.
    Will people be able to save 5K arena points & 75K honor points at the end of the season?

Regards

4. Could you pls add a ladder for Lordearon?

5. Just to say that last season was 3 months not 4. Seems like you extended it because you didn't know whats going on until yesterday and if you say that it will end 20th March people will start blaming why you haven't announced it earlier.Because the only season that is 4 months was the summer one.The others have been always 3.

Correct me if am wrong.

6. seeing as you basically answered the lordaeron content release coming at around the same time, does this also count for wotlk merge?

7. What about r1 in 2s, any maunt for that guys??

8. Just to say that last season was 3 months not 4. Seems like you extended it because you didn't know whats going on until yesterday and if you say that it will end 20th March people will start blaming why you haven't announced it earlier.Because the only season that is 4 months was the summer one.The others have been always 3.

Correct me if am wrong.
    a possible explanation for that would be that they intend to merge the servers by then, cuz merging servers mid season wouldn't really be an option and else they would have to wait another 3 months before merging them. just my thoughts tho.

9. What about prideful gear on mop? is it coming out after this season end? or we have to wait untill september?

10. Titles will become permanent once the state of PvP is up to the standard we want it to be.
    Any chance of also getting achievements that are supposed to come with those titles? That could also increase activity since players who are doing achievements would be more interested in arenas.

11. Few things.
    1. Glad you added the 2k limitation to get glad titles in 3's, we have too many clueless glads that got it from previous seasons with crap like 1.8k.
    2. Can you make the temporary title a thing on Nelth too? So it can be a bit more blizzlike and give people an incentive to keep queueing the next season? People are getting Rival/Glad/etc and never queueing again because they don't need to.
    3. Can you build on the 3's limitation with other ideas to keep 3's active?
    4. Can we not have titles from 2's? This will make 3's active, or just make it so top 2-3 get titles and not Glad titles. The community can only do so much to get the balanced bracket active but without incentives from others to queue it, it is really hard to get people queueing.
    5. Can you please remove all the wintraders and teams with perma banned accounts from the ladders please? I know you won't allow them to get titles but it will at least tidy the ladders up a bit and make it easier for us to see our actual rank if the wintraders weren't there *Looks at Nelth's 3's ladder*

12. Dear Proterean i dont care about its the titles atm temporary or not the point is the exploit and that seasonglads giveaway in 2s bracket for rank1-3 that is the point. It makes 3s worst and nobody will plays 3s anymore that it ... So why warmane give titles in 2s bracket ...? imean u can give titles but no seasonglad or Gladiator just Duelist ,Rival or Challenger...I would think about it because its just a option to increase the Pvp Brackets again.

13. In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.
    Smart move :D

14. What about prideful gear on mop? is it coming out after this season end? or we have to wait untill september?
    Prideful? They've never heard about it.
    September? Yea in 2045

15. Will it reset our saved CP's? :)

First 123412 ... Last