1. Extra seven days should not change anything, well other than the teams that will be removed for MMR dropping, dodging and such.
    Current MMR system on Deathwing and Ragnaros is broken. For example if you want to play different comp then the one you have started and you invite different person to the team with 2.2k MMR or so while you have 2,6 or higher your MMR will share and it will make ~2,4k MMR. You will gain less rate (+4, +5) but if you lose it's -17 or -20 even if you face enemy with ~2.4k MMR as its ur current MMR. This should not be considered as "MMR Abuse". You should make it just like before without MMR sharing thing. Also that person that you invite in team if its high rated will gain less MMR but more personal rate so at end his personal rate will be higher then MMR. I can show you couple of screenshots of my in-game MMR 2,7k same as team rating and on website it says 3.3k ? Makes absolutly no sense.

2. Any admin reply? This is a pretty urgent matter.

3. Any admin reply? This is a pretty urgent matter.
    No, I wouldn't count of our plans being changed because of your personal real life schedule.

4. does this means merge will come on 28th or short days after season?

5. No, I wouldn't count of our plans being changed because of your personal real life schedule.

its not his personal schedule its more like the community who wants to change it back?

6. It's both. But mostly the community wants to change it. And i really hope warmane ends it on the 20th and keep their Word. I see no problem ending it tomorrow, just listen to the community for once...

7. its not his personal schedule its more like the community who wants to change it back?
    His post was about how he has made family plans, apparently tightly wrapped around the ending date of the season, and that's what I addressed.

8. its not his personal schedule its more like the community who wants to change it back?
    You represent the community already? Not even 50% of warmane players browse forums to state their opinion about this or anything,and you say whole community wants it? By thr claim of who?

9. Unfortunately, not talking about the traditional type but quite literally teams that were able to leave entire matches without change in rating.
    Ah. Yeah. I've seen that in arena. Some people will do anything not to lose.

Next season you guys should strongly consider an end of season tournament for the top few spots. Regular season + playoffs. Create some hype and excitement and toss it up on the youtube channel. I might even watch them =b.

10. @Proterean Hello there, just want to know if it's possible to know the exact planned time to execute the new Gear/Tier/Season release?

11. Well letting us know 2 days before the season ends that you are ending it 1 week later is definitely not fair whatsoever, in my 4 years of playing here i dont remember this happening, people should have got their titles today,jk now since some one might have made irl plans they wont be able to play and lose their ranks, and giving titles to top3 only is pretty dumb, atleast this season u should make it gladiator for top5 because of this season extension.

12. Well letting us know 2 days before the season ends that you are ending it 1 week later is definitely not fair whatsoever, in my 4 years of playing here i dont remember this happening, people should have got their titles today,jk now since some one might have made irl plans they wont be able to play and lose their ranks, and giving titles to top3 only is pretty dumb, atleast this season u should make it gladiator for top5 because of this season extension.
    No, TOP 5 is just plain dumb

13. end the season already, everyone who tryhard their way to top 3 all season are already there, unless there's some big plan or reason to extend the season that we aren't aware of but changing the plans so early before the season end is just rude to those people who busted their asses the last few weeks/days. i personally just want a fresh start since cba playing with 2.5k mmr on a 0 rating team...

14. @Proterean Hello there, just want to know if it's possible to know the exact planned time to execute the new Gear/Tier/Season release?
    Would be nice to know that! =)

First ... 51314151617 ... Last