1. What's the problem to end it on 20th and just disable arenas for 1 week
    I worked 2 Month for 3v3 to be Rank 3 , and Day befor season end You said 27 i can't play lot of after season end , for your decision day befor season end i lose my gladiator it's good for us Please change it

2. End the season on the 20th. If not many People will quit, including myself. It's important for us to trust you guys, but when Your pulling this kind of stuff 2 days before the season end, that trust is gone. We don't know what you are doing and you are making wierd and bad last minute decisions. Ask the community for once and listen to it, before the Whole community is gone.

3. So ToT heroic and soo on the same day. After all this time....................

4. +1 I know a friend of mine who was planning to go away for a few days since season ends, but now he cant since he will probably lose rank 1 then.. Really unproffesional of you to do this when its only 2 days remaining of season. Luckily me and my partners don't have plans, but this is still ludicrous.
    I'm sure most good PvPers would prefer 1 week of no arena over this. This will screw with a lot of ppls irl plans since they will lose their ranks if they leave right before season ends.

5. Season was extended for 1 month already, and now when we belive that season will end on the 20th and when people plan other things you extend season for another 7 days due some Ulduar release or somthing I don't even know.

6. Just end the season on the 20th,you already extented enough ... many people made plans and this is really pissing us off,if you care at all tho

7. Hey, tnx for giving us update, i would just like to ask stuff that working on Frostwolf will they implement gear into those 4bosses in SoO or just like Immersues without loot table? Thanks in advance.

8. You should just end the season now on wednesday to make it fair for all the ones who put in the effort for the top ranks, especially since this season has been 4 months long. I can imagine people will quit if they lose their titles because of season getting postponed.

9. i mean this delay of 7 more days makes no sense I got to say, i would like to suggest like others already did to end the season at the 20th and close arenas for 1 week same like they do on retail each between each season.

10. end season on the 25th give 1 week break as on retail ??

11. end season on the 25th give 1 week break as on retail ??
    20th you mean?

12. Does anyone even read these comments ? Or you just announce a 7 day postponement TWO days before season end and bb ? Imao

13. i mean this delay of 7 more days makes no sense I got to say, i would like to suggest like others already did to end the season at the 20th and close arenas for 1 week same like they do on retail each between each season.
    +1 to this. I think it makes the most sence to do.

14. One thing possible is to save the ladder somewhere by screen or something, and let the season end on the 27 BUT give the title to ppl who where in right to get them on the 27.

What you're actually doing is so unprofessional. And on many server, i wouldn't have said anything, but here, we can all see what the donate promise is :

Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Dedicated servers, including live, internal and backup servers
    - Professional staff and service expenses
    - Security expenses, including anti-DoS services
    - Development and expansion of website and realm infrastructure
    - Maintenance and promotion of Warmane on social and video platforms
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools

Be professional guys.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last