1. The arena season end date has been postponed to the 27th.

The reasons why it has been postponed to the 27th are the following:

• Ulduar Release on the 27th
    • SoO First Wing release on the 27th
    • Timeless Isle release on the 27th
    • Furious Gear release on the 27th
    • Prideful Gear release on the 27th
    Is this so hard to put on the frontpage? Why do we have to do your work and endure the spam in global chat while answering every single person wondering about timeless?

2. The arena season end date has been postponed to the 27th.

The reasons why it has been postponed to the 27th are the following:

• Ulduar Release on the 27th
    • SoO First Wing release on the 27th
    • Timeless Isle release on the 27th
    • Furious Gear release on the 27th
    • Prideful Gear release on the 27th

To clarify what most people asked in the last few days, here's how the arena points / honor points will be dealt with on various realms.

Deathwing/Ragnaros/Neltharion/Blackrock/Warsong

• Currencies will not reset

Lordaeron

• Arena points will be reset but honor points will remain untouched.

Frostwolf

• Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

This is slightly a mini announcement for quite a few things, announcement regarding the merge will also follow once we sort out a few things.
    what time exactly its gonna end? 27th 00:00am server time?

3. what time exactly its gonna end? 27th 00:00am server time?
    also curious about what time season will end, malaco said on stream that the staff would announce today.

4. Well usually ended up at 20:00 - 22:00 ST

5. i have a question about rated BGs on Neltharion (cataclysm )

So the end of the PvP season is 3 days (apparently) from now and i just noticed that there are end season titles for highest rating players

on Neltharion i believe i am the only player to surpass 1k rating in rated bgs, i have also went 20 - 6 in rated bgs this season and roughly 600 rating since then. due to the rarity of rated bgs itself on the server i cant see anyone having accumulated that much rating in 1 season alone. I did queue vs 2 guilds but i went 13 - 5 vs 1 guild and 6 - 1 vs the other guild

(i do not have 51 losses this is a visual bug i have 27 wins and 51 games played)

my question is would i be eligible for "hero of the horde" title ?

6. i have a question about rated BGs on Neltharion (cataclysm )

So the end of the PvP season is 3 days (apparently) from now and i just noticed that there are end season titles for highest rating players

on Neltharion i believe i am the only player to surpass 1k rating in rated bgs, i have also went 20 - 6 in rated bgs this season and roughly 600 rating since then. due to the rarity of rated bgs itself on the server i cant see anyone having accumulated that much rating in 1 season alone. I did queue vs 2 guilds but i went 13 - 5 vs 1 guild and 6 - 1 vs the other guild

(i do not have 51 losses this is a visual bug i have 27 wins and 51 games played)

my question is would i be eligible for "hero of the horde" title ?
    That would sooooo nice title! Hope this title works fine. I'm at 750+ atm but I'd like to know if I could get it next season.

7. That would sooooo nice title! Hope this title works fine. I'm at 750+ atm but I'd like to know if I could get it next season.
    realm first Scout ( got it today )

currently have the most rated bg wins

also have the highest RBG rating on Neltharion

i wonder if warmane will do anything about RBG titles

8. realm first Scout ( got it today )

currently have the most rated bg wins

also have the highest RBG rating on Neltharion

i wonder if warmane will do anything about RBG titles

u forgot there were 2-3 seasons in rated bg and they didnt reset rating once, so no hero for whatever since no rating reset + not even a rated bg ladder and with all these bugs in rated bg i dont think theyre somewhere close to even think about giving titles out, and the lack of players make it hard aswell, like what 60 players all in all qued rbg? thats nothink.

9. Hero of the Horde Eldergodtdot, would look good.

10. What about a tourny on neltharion 3v3? not on Warsong.

11. Neltharion PVP is currently not balanced and it would not be fun to watch that.

12. Neltharion PVP is currently not balanced and it would not be fun to watch that.
    more then warsong with warlocks druid runnin ww/ rogues usin blf and non breakin cc and all that stuff u know.

13. Will the conquest cap be reset for Frostwolf?

Want to make sure I don't end up capping and missing out on a week of prideful.

Thanks!

14. Hello, im having trouble to understand the arena reset and merge, the arena reset will be 27th march and merge will be 20th april, but if the arena will reset 27th march, the time between 27th march and 20th april, will be a new season for arena? and after merge another reset? i couldnt find anything in the forums, if you guys can clarify for me!

Thx, Victor

15. Hello, im having trouble to understand the arena reset and merge, the arena reset will be 27th march and merge will be 20th april, but if the arena will reset 27th march, the time between 27th march and 20th april, will be a new season for arena? and after merge another reset? i couldnt find anything in the forums, if you guys can clarify for me!

Thx, Victor
    Merge between ragnaros and deathwing is on MAY 20.

Arena season will end on April 27, and the new season will begin. But since the merge will cause arena teams to be lost, you can think of ragnaros and deathwing arena starting on may 20 (after merge).

First ... 61415161718 ... Last