1. Protection Quest

I created a warrior when warmane first came around I know the prot quest was bugged or what not so I just played my other characters. So now I'm trying to get the protection quest but I can't find it anywhere and I've contacted gm in game and they just seem to throw out my request so if anyone can help that would be great.

2. what faction? you can google for the exact location of the quest givers

3. Horde and I know where the quest giver is it's just there is no quest to get off them.

4. That's weird. i think i did the defensive stance second time near november or december last year and still working. Usually I get the quest from razor hills' warrior trainer since I prefer more of orc/ tauren for warrior. I never try the eastern kingdom ones

5. Get to 10lvl and talk to the warrior trainer in your second town. It works like that for all races and I've never had trouble with these quests.

6. I am night elf warrior, i took this quest then deleted it to make some space in quest log. when i decided to go prot with revange i couldnt find/take it anywhere. Iam wondering if this defensive stance can be claimed automaticly or bought in higher lvls.

7. No, it can't. Find where you abandoned the quest and complete the chain.