1. Rated bg( march 12-13) the first order

Good evening guys, just a brief heads up that this weekend there will be a few likely events happening. First things first (The First Order) Will be in Que for rated bg from 1pm server time to 4:30 pm server time so whichever guild wants to jump in que between those hours are more then welcome too, also if u all are wondering the benefits of rated bg actually allows everyone in team to get sick titles related to pvp that do in fact work on WARMANE. My team will be streaming so bring ur A game if u DARE! haha Second thing, will be a blood bath at gurubashi arena 5pm ST -6 Pm ST. these will be taken place on both days for further questions plz wisp, Grocery on Alliance or send an ingame mail.look forward to seeing you all!

2. also we are looking into an after party at the goblin palace haha! cheers!

3. looking forward to watching this! mad respect

4. Tryhards Inc shall dominate those rateds if we can organize hehehehe

5. <FATALITY> is always interested to RBG however dont think we can queue at 1pm ST, if you want you can PM me on forum or in game and we can set a date and time for some BGs :)

6. Hey tdot,like I said we will be promoting this event all week and we hope for majority of the server to be there or watch a stream,we also will be in que for about four hours so times may vary,you may contact grocery for more info

7. Resembling Guild <Knights of Serenity> Former Molten-WoW members have known this guild to be one of the best on the Horde from the GMs and Officers of the Old but Legendary Guild on Alliance that was used to be known as <L E G I O N>, Please if you are interested to join the old visionary PvP Guild as you all know, or help to make it even better!

Molten-WoW might be over but we are still here WARMANE, Let's do this!

I will PM you when my "Elite" team is ready :P

8. hey there FAM take your time graciously we will be doing this every weekend for four weeks. am glad to see you all suiting back up!

9. C:\Users\isaiah\Downloads\World of Warcraft - Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595)\New Folder\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_022516_132056.jpg

123 ... Last