1. [Guide] Sons of Hodir Reputation Questline Updated

What to do when you are level 80 all geared up? Well why don't you get some reputation with some strange factions?
    This guide is originally written by Altarbeast, and you can find his guide here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Hated-Exalted . But since his guide has lost some pictures, I decided to updated it with images and a bit more descriptive.

Let's get started, our first goal is to find an item called "Slag Covered Metal" that is dropped by Stormfroged Iron Giants, which can be found in the following region:

As soon as you get that item, accept the quest The Refiner's Fire from it, which will require you to kill Seething Revenants and loot their
    Now this part is a bit tricky as some of those mobs will be attacked by other players you may or may not see, so if a Seething Revenant starts to go gray and dies, it's not a bug.
    I won't post an image of them since they can be found at the same place as the giants, just between them. You'll notice them easily as they are the only fiery being that's around.
    After you collected the items, you will have to turn in the quest at the anvil of Fjorn. This is a bit buggy for some players and they cannot deliver the quest unless they are at this position(closest to the middle of the anvil):

With that you have completed the first step, after which it becomes really easy. Quick notice this works on servers that are x12+ , it won't work on blizzlike servers as you will be required to do more than just two quests.

So what's the easy step to? Just go and talk to some dude. That dude is up in the Temple of Storms, just chillin on his big throne and thinking about why he didn't chose to be in the temple of something else that isn't so cold. Well you talk to Thorim, the youngest lesser known brother of Thor, and he will give you enough rep to be exalted with the Sons of Hodir like this :

To buy stuff you will have to go this lil fellow: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32540/lillehoff

I hope you enjoyed this guide, I might add a few more, hopefully I'll play enough to do so :D

If you have any suggestions(for what guide) or questions just feel free to comment here.

2. Did this on 2 characters (Ragneros server)

Everything was fine until today when i logged in to go ahead and get a shoulder enchant, i can't attack anything but the attack sign comes up when i hover over them and i can't right click any of them for the quatermaster etc.

A friend of mine says they have fixed all the quests so now you can do the actual quest chain however for someone like me i can't go back and do it as when you get to the quest where you grab the drakes a free the prisoners it has already phased.

When i go to my reputation tab on my character, it says exalted however it is red as if im hated.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Will buying sons of hodir commendation badges to gain rep work (even tho im already exalted it may take the red to green)?

3. Did this on 2 characters (Ragneros server)

Everything was fine until today when i logged in to go ahead and get a shoulder enchant, i can't attack anything but the attack sign comes up when i hover over them and i can't right click any of them for the quatermaster etc.

A friend of mine says they have fixed all the quests so now you can do the actual quest chain however for someone like me i can't go back and do it as when you get to the quest where you grab the drakes a free the prisoners it has already phased.

When i go to my reputation tab on my character, it says exalted however it is red as if im hated.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Will buying sons of hodir commendation badges to gain rep work (even tho im already exalted it may take the red to green)?
    Go to your reputation tab and click on the Sons of Hodir. There you can disable the in war option which makes them attackable for you. You can easily get your vendor back if you fly again to Thorim (the guy on the big mountain) and talk to him. Accept his quest and fly back to Dun Niffelem and you will get your vendor back. Worked for me on Ragnaros + i had the same problem that i was exhalted through the elite fire elemental quest on the old core.

4. my way to full rept is go dala and buy marks of SOH with JP, about 12~15 marks can get full