1. Can't buy Tome of Cold Weather Flying @ LvL 77 for my alt...

What is going on with this server? When you hit lvl 77 you are able to buy tome of cold weather flying(its heirloom item btw) from dalaran npc and than mail it to your lvl 68+ alts so they can have it too and guess what? i can't buy tome,i have cwf trained on my 77 main and i have 1k gold..wo whats the problem? Any response will be apriciated ;)

2. You can train flying at 77, you can buy the tome at 80.

3. What is going on with this server? When you hit lvl 77 you are able to buy tome of cold weather flying(its heirloom item btw) from dalaran npc and than mail it to your lvl 68+ alts so they can have it too and guess what? i can't buy tome,i have cwf trained on my 77 main and i have 1k gold..wo whats the problem? Any response will be apriciated ;)
    I don't see a problem here, at least not with the server, where did you saw or red that you should be able to buy that book at level 77 ?

4. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Weather_Flying

"After Patch 3.2.0, level 80 characters could purchase the heirloom item [Tome of Cold Weather Flight] from Hira Snowdawn in Dalaran. The tome allows alt characters on the same realm and account of level 68 or higher to learn the spell, making flight in Northrend possible from an earlier level.[1] This was removed in Patch 4.0.1, with Cold Weather Flying now available at 68."

5. What is going on with this server? When you hit lvl 77 you are able to buy tome of cold weather flying(its heirloom item btw) from dalaran npc and than mail it to your lvl 68+ alts so they can have it too and guess what? i can't buy tome,i have cwf trained on my 77 main and i have 1k gold..wo whats the problem? Any response will be apriciated ;)
    Next time google first before posting wall of clueless crap.
    Bugtracker full of people like you who post bull**** without having any clue how it should work.

6. There's really no need to come here and be a jerk in an already resolved topic

7. Ty all for help,not my fault rly 90% of ppl while i was leveling sayed cwf is @ 77 lvl...and to Mr. vieira082 dude find a life...

8. Ty all for help,not my fault rly 90% of ppl while i was leveling sayed cwf is @ 77 lvl.
    That's because it is. Purchasing Cold Weather Flying training can be done at 77. You just confused training CWF on your character with the level requirement to purchase the BoA tome.

9. Ty all for help,not my fault rly 90% of ppl while i was leveling sayed cwf is @ 77 lvl...and to Mr. vieira082 dude find a life...
    In this case I will agree with vieira082. There is so much that people complain or are ignorant about that can be solved with a 10 second google or bugtracker search. I hardly think doing something as simple as looking up this information should be considered "not having a life".

Like there are bunch of quest/class/instance breaking bugtracker reports with sources, that go largely ignored because the bugtracker is full of ****.

Here is an example, I didn't even have to look hard for it, 20 seconds max.

- Posted 7 hours ago: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/19468
    - The same bug listed as "pending" and posted 6 months ago: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7449

They have the same title too. Seeing this leads me to be frustrated and I'm sure the moderators and the people who read these often feel this way too.
    Edited: March 8, 2016