1. Ruby Sanctum raiding

Does anyone do this raid on Rag/Death?

I've read/observed that its mostly forgotten and that the only thing people raid are ToC and ICC

I'm thinking of getting DBW or STS for a hunter from a shop, so I figured if nobody is doing RS then I'll just buy Twilight and roll on DBW when it drops
    Edited: March 8, 2016

2. pugs are doing rs 25 normal and rs 10hc with rare ocassion. only big pve guild farm 25 hc

3. alright then STS it is

Wish STS would morph me into something awesome :/

4. Wish STS would morph me into something awesome :/
    Like a dragon? Cause I miss Spyro.

I've read/observed that its mostly forgotten and that the only thing people raid are ToC and ICC
    The only people doing RS are the end-game guilds who can clear it on a daily basis, as far as I'm aware. Even though Halion is the easiest end-game boss that I've ever seen.
    Edited: March 8, 2016

5. If you find and join decent guild, you can get STS easily because everyone has bought it for points. Thee hee. Don't forget to spend 15mins learning tactic.

6. On DW we have lots of RS 25nm and 10hc. i my self host 4/5 runs weekly.

7. I find it odd that the last instance in WOTLK that has every single drops BiS for some class is just ignored like this.
    We in "The Forgotten Kings" does around 3-4 25man Heroics every Saturday just because, Every single drop from this boss is BiS.
    The boss itself isnt even that hard, Imo I find Sindragosa and LK to be much harder, all you need is Tanks that knows how to position and healers that dosent slack inside.

8. That's nice to hear but most of guilds like yours ask for absurdly high GS entry level and sometimes even all achievements.

Basically I need to have already cleared the content at least 5 times so I can enter any "decent" raiding guild.

9. That's nice to hear but most of guilds like yours ask for absurdly high GS entry level and sometimes even all achievements.

Basically I need to have already cleared the content at least 5 times so I can enter any "decent" raiding guild.
    That's not always true. The better guilds will recruit the person, not the gear. Often times, they'll want the person applying to prove they're competent, know what they're doing, and the will to excel and/or improve. Achievements and gear help, sure, but I know that the proper guilds that, if you can prove that you're competent and capable, they would have no problems feeding you gear to get you up to par so that you can fill a slot they sorely need for their raid comp. I know of at least two guilds on Ragnaros Horde like this. Most of the others that were like this, that I was aware of, are dead now.

Either way, if you think you're up for it, you should apply to the guilds that perk your interest anyway. What's the worst that could happen?

10. What's the worst that could happen?
    REJECTED!

No but really, apply for some guilds. Sure the apps might take an unreasonably large amount of time, but I've seen plenty of people accepted to higher guilds based on their ability to play, as opposed to mashing buttons and praying it works.

11. If you want to apply to a high-end raiding guild, make sure you know what to do and how to play your class vs all the bosses. If you show effort, knowledge and intelligence in the application, who knows...you might jump on board.

12. If you want to apply to a high-end raiding guild, make sure you know what to do and how to play your class vs all the bosses. If you show effort, knowledge and intelligence in the application, who knows...you might jump on board.
    what you just listed is basically what i said

you need to have already cleared all the content so you can get into a decent guild lol

13. Having some experience in clearing the content is the best, but you could also try to look at some videos which show tactics (heroic tactics especially) of the raids, in order to have an idea on what to do.

14. you people don't seem to understand
    having knowledge of the boss fights won't get you anywhere if you don't have achievement to prove it

15. I've been in your position and I don't think there's a easy way for you, there wasn't for me that's for sure. So you are looking for the guild that would give you a chance of learning tactics and executing them flawlessly and hope you will be of actual use for the guild later on. The thing is, the only guilds accepting people with no raiding experience, struggle to do the content themselves. More experienced guilds, on the other hand are looking for serious and dedicated people.
    Wouldn't it looks silly if the guild spent time teaching you tactics, wiping several times because of you and then, after getting the item u want, u just abandoned the guild and left for some pvp guild or some other more hardcore pve guild. There's no reason for the guild to be boosting people like that, that's my point.

Most probably u will have to change several guilds, until reaching the end game content farming one.
    That's what my trip looked like.
    Edited: March 10, 2016

123 Last