1. I have to add something here. I have played on the server since 2011. I agree that ilvl 277 gear should be removed and here are my following suggestions:
    1. Make the transmog system like it was back in the day and take away all this BS with keys and boxes. People who have been part of the community for many years, who have pushed the rating should not have to farm keys and transmog cases or whatever it is in order to use the transmogs they have already earned. You could also change it so that transmogs can only be earned in 2s and 3s, this would encourage ppl to play some of the traditional brackets
    2. Do something about this badge of justice issue. It is quite frustrating to receive badges, knowing that you can't use them.
    3. The reindeer mount should be able to buy with badges in my opinion. It is unbalanced that some ppl can use it and some can't.

AND NOW FOR MY FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT POINT!

The character restoration function is broken and if not broken, the change you guys did to this tool was sadistic. As we all know, it was possible to restore any characters connected to your account FOR FREE and at ANY TIME.
    As a blackrock player it is impossible to restore characters because our accounts aren't eligable. You have made it so we need 1000 achievement points in order to collect any points at all. And this is what makes it all sadistic. With this change you are trying to force us to play any of the other servers, which doesn't lie in many players' interest (such as myself).
    Making us collect points every single day wasnt enough for you guys, you had to go even further.
    Just as I had accepted the fact that I had to collect these silly points every single day(for no reason), you made it impossible for me to restore my characters AT ALL.
    Now you can argue that you have changed the server so that everybody gets full gear for free or whatever, but many players (I will use myself as an example once again) had legendaries, 2.2k+ achievements and 2.2k+ mounts etc...
    I have made tickets several times and you have closed the ticket without even replying and probably even reading it.
    What I am suggesting is that you make it possible for us on Blackrock to restore our old characters for free. I mean no harm is done if we get to restore them, it won't change anything gameplay-wise, since everybody gets full wrathful gear for free anyway.
    Having spent more than 200 days ( /played ) on your characters, and not getting to restore them is not fair.
    It is more than a year since I wrote my first ticket regarding this matter now, and I hope that you will treat me with some dignity this time and reply, and if you do, explain to me why it turned out this way.
    Best regards
    Edited: April 23, 2016

2. May 3, 2016  
    There are still many players using scripts for instant interrupts etc.

3. May 4, 2016  
    you guys need to understand one thing, they wont do anything till they WANT. these "kind" of topics were not helpful since 2014.

4. May 5, 2016  

5. May 6, 2016  
    I can confirm that I'm a long time AT player and stopped playing for a good while because of the excess number of hackers and short staff activity on the realm.

Maybe think about giving an active Blackrock/AT player GM privileges on this server, perhaps x2 more GMs one for EU and one for US that will keep this server in check. Announce that it is a community completely voluntary job so money isn't an issue. Malaco I'm talking to you I know the other admins don't care much about this server b.c they haven't put the work into it and aren't tied to it but this server got you started do you really want to see it slowly fade away if you could help the Blackrock/AT community just a lil bit it would go a long way, otherwise we can tell you've give up on it.
    100 % agree with this.

First 123