1. State of Blackrock, ideas for FIX

A) Reasons: 1) Hackers: flyhackers, interrupt scripters (tons of them). (Mostly in SQ, 99% not banned, because of name change, inactive GMs).
    2) Majority of players are uncompetetive in PvP (Veteran player approved, multirival 2.8k+). Reason why Soloq/Dueq is extremely bad bracket design . 2s is boring: top rates are held by same players on multiple teams every season; and on lower rates there is no competence. 3s is unactive + farming dueq teams is unfair.
    3) No in-game support (protection against hackers) or events (including tournaments).
    4) Same meta-gameplay for many seasons now, with unblizzlike-fun patch.
    5) Win-trading. People queing 3s, sq/dq on multiple accounts, then afk on one of them for other team to get easy ratings.

*For veterans: haven't said anything new.
    **********This information is for players who are seeking 3.3.5 realm for competetive PvP. Read and decide before you play. **********

This topic is about comparison and facts : old AT vs current Blackrock, not a negative propaganda towards the realm.

B) Fix: 1) Antihack protection (scripts, in-game support via GMs).
    2) a) Remove SQ/DQ completely.
    b) Wipe all xmorgs. Remake xmorg system: best xmorgs from 3s, others from 2s , from certain ratings, starting form 2k+. Make xmorgs already setuped, players would notice your rate/skill achieve from your apperiance
    c) Rework title system: 2s R1-5 only Rival capable. 3s R1 gets "wrath glad" etc, R2-3 glad, r4-10 Rival. Titles are too easy to achieve, bring back former glory.
    . d) Wipe s8 gear and make realm progressive: PvP gear/weapons with arena points/rating; PvP/PvE off-set with honor/rating.
    e) Disable mutiple same players teams. (1 same setup per IP, or some other mechanic) . This would disable same players multiteams farming top brackets and discouraging other players to compete for top rates, this would also buff titles worth. Check 2s and 3s bracket, aboslutely same players (just different nicknames) farming them (could count all those top teams players on 10 fingers).
    3) With realm rework new players would come -> realm popularity boost -> GMs would be supporting the realm, meaning more issues would be solved and event would be posted.
    4) Remove 3.3.5b patch, its been long time and majority of players who sticked through it decided it's bad.
    Make 3.3.5a patch again:
    a) Remove dementia (3s) and dampening (2s). This is major change, because changes meta-gameplay dramaticly.
    b) Make weapon max iLvL 264.
    c) make trinkets 264 iLvL max not only in arena.
    d) Make bauble available only for healers and only 1 guy per team (this because of heal/heal/dps comps, like dispelcleave).
    e) Remake world PvP: smaller zone, LoS objects, 5x honor, no dmg stacking debuff on kill, few floor, elevators.
    f) as mentioned before make arena points, honor important.
    g) Remove professions
    h) Remove ilvl 277 ashen rings.
    j) Remake duel zone: add LoS objects, more eye-satisfying zone like Trisfal glades.
    5) GM protection against win-trading, some anti-afk mechanic in arena. Punishment permanent IP/account ban.

***********************idea is to make your character precious, PvP enjoyable and worth investing time into it********************
    Post your ideas.

2. If they remove solo queue the server will die even more.

3. With its current state its worth the try.

4. The topic has been read by devs and the majority of your ideas aren't acceptable. We will see what we can do towards hackers, but we are a small team to deal with all realms, so we rely strongly on report tickets in-game. Blackrock players create any.

5. Could you please post arguments why?
    Too low Dev team, or Blackrock is not on priority list atm?
    I'm radical, but at this point its best things to do. If nothing will be done its better to close realm for rework, reopen with fresh changes even if it would takes year or two. Sadly my real life specialization is far from game developer, would take all work alone seriuosly...

6. Actually you just want old A.T. back and with its current state, it might be impossible cuz i dont think they have money(no 3s tourney this year) & willingness for it unfortunately..
    But ye.. they should boost 3s bracket and remove soloq bracket, i've really big doubt about the futur of the next season..20 april..

7. tabards and mounts by donations can be good, min rating (like 1.6k) requiered for join in soloq, stop trollling in this bracket with starter players like ppl are just making new chars for join and stay afk. Sorry bad english :(
    Edited: March 12, 2016

8. The hacker issue has to be solved by a more aggressive/active anticheat system, I very doubt that we`ll see any significant more GMs here, let alone on Blackrock.
    Molten is shortstaffed as it is.

9. Blackrock has received several updates to it's Anti-Cheat which should eliminate any remaining persistent hackers. Some exploit fixes have been also applied on it.

10. Well the main problem is that the current attitude of the players is "i can't be arsed to farm all this honor, **** it" instead of "i'll just play to farm my transmogs", as you intented to be.

11. 80% of the server was playing just for transmog and gear, now, gear its free and farm transmog tokens its so autist.

12. Could we maybe connect the soloq and rated 3v3? so that you could queue as solo, duo, trio(?). I know this might seem insane at first but think about it: people would be awarded for having friends, which I think would encourage people to socialize, form guilds, get old friends from other servers to play with etc.

discuss.
    Edited: March 18, 2016 Reason: grammar

13. Could we maybe connect the soloq and rated 3v3? so that you could queue as solo, duo, trio(?). I know this might seem insane at first but think about it: people would be awarded for having friends, which I think would encourage people to socialize, form guilds, get old friends from other servers to play with etc.

discuss.
    you can already queue trio? if you queue 3v3 you get solo/duoqueue teams too.

14. You can but the idea is to make one bracket with same the ladder. Also I'm pretty sure you can't face a 3x solo team as duo/trio(might have changed since the last time I played here but in that case it should be merged anyway to streamline the process).

123 Last