1. we cleared VOA25.but the healer priest tier legs could not be looted

hello we cleared VoA 25,but ,my raid leader closed the master looter window,after that he could not loot the boss anymore and the last loot priest tier legs could not be looted even with changing loot to free for all.
    Preist named Akrias

2. Staff doesn't give loot back due to bugs/crashes and I believe it is a known issue for VoA. What you need to do is whoever is Master Looter needs to loot everything as soon as the boss drops and then trade the items out. This is what I and members of my guild always do when leading VoA and I would recommend everyone do that until this loot issue gets resolved.

3. Lost OS25 gloves like that aswell, after rolling the boss became unlootable by everyone in the raid.

GM said they couldn't give items... which is annoying

4. it sucks but its been happening for a few weeks now.

most guilds are just making the master looter loot everything and doing loot that way.

5. Me and Trashlike figured out how to loot without people noticing.

Just kidding.

;)

Healsonheels™ The Lich Queen, Slayer of Masculinity †
    WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com

6. Staff doesn't give loot back due to bugs/crashes
    Since when? Wouldn't be the first time I've gotten help with things like that, be it under Warmane or Molten.

7. Since when? Wouldn't be the first time I've gotten help with things like that, be it under Warmane or Molten.
    Since ever. They never did.

8. Since ever. They never did.
    Well, I think it's starting to be high time for stuff like that, then.

9. Me and Trashlike figured out how to loot without people noticing.

Just kidding.

;)

Healsonheels™ The Lich Queen, Slayer of Masculinity †
    WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com
    Toxic player