1. Most needed class in PVE

What are guilds needing the moust? Class and spec!
    This is hige end raiding guild! not dungeons

Anyone who "are in to it" may make a list from the most needed to the least needed?

Thanks.
    -Klomsa

2. .<Ret paladins >.
    But if srsly i wud say The so called. Top pve/Hc/so on and so on guilds alredy have all classes.Worlock-Roge(wen we get new core) are ones less played one s.

3. Eleshamy+locks because aren't enough.
    Hunter+Priests because every 25 raid need a couple of those.

4. Fury warrior

using my INSANE level of skill I can pull between 20-40k dps by pressing like 5 buttons or something idk. But I'm pretty sure they're a pain to gear so if you have no friends play something like a Warlock.

5. Depends if you're gonna be pugging or joining one of the top PvE raiding guilds. As one poster said most top guilds have every class and spec in their roster for pugs tanks are always in short supply, but the least played specs are feral druid, enhancement shammy and rogues in general.

6. There are three classes which are simply needed to fill more than one role in absolutely every single 25 raid.

Paladin:
    At least one holy, but usually two/three rets.
    At least one ret
    Probably one paladin tank or two. It is possible to be withouth a paladin tank, but their Ardent Defender is simply OP as ****.

Druid:
    At least one boomkin, but usually more
    It's very likely to see a resto druid, although I've had raids withouth one.
    Feral tanks are seen often enough I suppose.
    Feral dpsers are sort of rare because warriors bring the same buff in a raid + still do about the same/more damage. You might ask well if they're so alike, why not bring a feral instead of a warrior? Because druids can fill more raid slots (healer/moonkin/tank) while the warrior can only tank/dps and there are very few warrior tanks.

Priest:
    Disc please. You'll see at least one.
    Spam shadow priests for off-heals and hymn of hope, divine hymn, mass prayers, replenishment, soaking damage on important fights. You'll see at least one, but it's very likely that they'll be three or more.

Other than those classes, hunters will be in large supply because of the bugged pet howl which gives the hunter's entire group AP instead of just him and because of their many traps, survival and kiting capabilities. Their currently ridiculous damage (broken Chimera Shot) is also a factor.

You might see more (>2) dks in a raid because of unique buffs, high dps and high survival.