1. Honor rate (x5 or x7 for win bg's)

Hello, from my observations that honor rate is low for winning bg it is only 3k honor and for losing 600 or a little more , for killing the player is increased but winning / losing bg is too low. Please give a positive answer and if players want to honor the increased rate please sign

2. It's actually a pretty good idea imo.

3. Very good idea especially for new players, I hope that our administration will think over it .

4. So you're saying that I can get around 56k honor for daily win from AV ?

5. This is probably the worst suggestion I have ever seen on Molten/Warmane forums. You are suggesting that 2 or 3 wins in bg should reward you enough honor to get a wrathful offset item?

6. how you want to get 56k honor of AV but here we are talking about random battleground for that it is not enough for a win / loss

7. Denadox I see that math is not your forte . First win from RANDOM bg 3720x5=18k so can you tell me from where you get 56 k?

8. how you want to get 56k honor of AV but here we are talking about random battleground for that it is not enough for a win / loss
    You said x7 for being victorious in a bg. Now lets assume you enter AV, your team wins which will net you 7-8k honor if its your first win of the day. 7x8k=56k honor for ONE battleground? Hell no.

9. Even 18k is pretty high imo.

Sorry for double post.

10. Ragnaros is a high rate server around x5/x6 so why not cant be honor fom bg x5

11. probably something you do not understand 3750 is now yes ? So for what you did not have to give admins 3000k x 5 = 15,000 for the first bg is a good way out for new players to understand and for the second bg receives 1850 x 5 = 9250

items are expensive and this is a server with a high rate understand it
    Edited: March 10, 2016

12. Ok so i was on first AV(win) and im earn 3720 for win i dont count honor gained from kiling players on bg (1100 for kiling players) so i still dont no from were get your 7-8k honor per win and random battelground awards you 3720 for first win still do not know from you get 7-8k per win.

13. For me its a good idea, if you got exp x10 you should have chance to get your pvp off set faster.

123 Last