1. Frostwolf's new TTLS Guild Master (horde)

First of all , my name is Mythirac , commonly known as the twink " Myth" , one of the first twinks in the 70-74 bracket .

I have decided to become the new Guild Master of the guild TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar , replacing his former leader, Rflow .

The guild will again be active, recruiting people for all the twink brackets , following the paths of Rflow of helping new Twinks who want to join . Anyone who has been inactive for the past 4 months or more , will be removed from the guild , with the option of rejoining when they return . The ranks of the guild will be determined according to their activity and contribution to the community.

We are currently helping with enchants , gems and other attachments , as well as information about the gearing process .

On the Alliance side, we now have the guild "Myths and Legends", with Jion (Jiion, Jiionpowa, Jionn) as the leader. He has an enchanter / JC ready for helping the newcomers.

I also wanna point out that the Honor to Justice points exhange is back once again, and the bg bug seems to be fixed; i have done plenty of bgs these days and still haven't got a fake pop.
    Edited: March 12, 2016 Reason: New Information

2. Nice, the Horde needs this, but I suggest not kicking the old guys. If I recall some people in that guild normally pop in during the summer time because they have time and what not. For not just keep the members that are there now. Rflow said it himself, whether the twink in the guild is there or not, he plans to keep them in the guild unless they show signs of bad behavior.

I was shocked tho, I thought the undead guy was going to take over the guild at first, he attempted it 2 times before until Rflow came back briefly, and some other guy was about to steal the guild, but the other myth stopped him from doing so.

3. Greetings, I agree with barz, don't kick any of the oldies out. A good example of this is when Dark Lotus twinks started to show up. Some of them had been inactive for more than 6+ months and had return recently because they have time now.

Plus I consider older twinks in the guild like an archive, their inactivity will not hinder the guild because most of the ones that contributed were off TTLS for more then 5 months, the ones that helped out big time.

The guild, Deadly Masters, is another group to look into. I know Sinca is in that guild so probably some twinks can be reconnected with TTLS.
    Also I know how you feel about those 450 dudes we use to fight against. They help people out via dungeons now and go for world drops. If you want to help bring some flavor into Rflow's bank, world drops is a MUST! Just ask for the twinks via global on ally/horde side, they'll pop up.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile (Add this guy)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/profile

Please support this too: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593
    Edited: March 11, 2016

4. So Rflow has kicked the bucket? Even his new rogue seems a bit inactive for quite some time. Well I can tell you this from experience. As just like him, you have to be available or let others know when you will be on, there are some twinks running like strays of of yesterday. Another thing to point out was that even though Rflow put prices on his items, he occasionally gives them out free either first time for newcomers or those that have bested him a number of times; I think he had guild set up so you can take 1 item every 24 hours.
    TTLS old place of meeting was Hearthglen and Valiance Keep, sometimes Dalaran so it is good to maintain some sort of twink presence. As always, the spamming of global for 70-74 BGs on both sides. We have many BGs/Arenas in the past because Rflow spam global on both factions. I can go on, but it is a bit early for me and I have no time.
    Not mimicking what the old boss put in line will cause the guild to fall again, in his absence, Annashank, Mythidrac, Eyez and Kwrongo kept guild in check and prevented guild theft, so yeah let’s see if this ball can get rolling again.

As for Alliance side, I haven’t seen any activity yet, sometimes a few of them log, but I can tell you this, a new twink guild has surfaced, 80s, and they roam Northend zones, so you can go to war with them if need be.
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Twin...stwolf/summary
    First Generation 70s and 80s have competition now. Also FYI people ARE looking for twink guilds on both factions, just that some of you guys have to make your presence known a bit more. Attack a few small faction towns

5. I'm well aware of them when I spotted some of them running around the basin zone. At that same moment I was working on helping a new twink who is doing 10s and fighting in Duskwood. This person wants to be 87 twink.

Probably a former friend or long lost someone we ran into in the past? Who knows. But I do not think they are strong like people like keepernutx or the worgen rogue.

6. I know this is an uber bump, but I wanna add some closure:

Rflow did indeed come back yesterday, once again from his grave, and caused trouble, and Kila showed up, and another guy from Purple Haze shows up.
    After a bit of time 70s came out of the woodworks briefly and fought at the keep.
    I'm gonna confirm, just like myth stated, BG bug is still present after it was rumored to be fixed.

Other then that some of the 70s want to collab with 80s and 85s, either meet up or merge guilds because they are walking around aimlessly. Horde doesn't have much 85-89 players, only a few of the oldies log to do 85-89, but outnumbered by alliance, and so forth.

@Mythirac
    Rflow was complaining about wanting his guild back after me and shadow priest fight him. But at this point I think it is best to do what Skarr and polo said before, merge/meetup invovling all twinks not just a certain bracket

7. Mythirac is temporarily away due to a bad computer, he will be back soon. Some twinks may or may not go 85-89, seeing as thought in 85s bracket, similar to 80-84, you can hit hard but you will get hurt even harder because you are like paper whereas 70s some greens and even heirlooms will grant you a bit of suitability.
    Many stick to 70s still, just not logging in as much. There was about 5 BGs the other day. With Horde, lead by Red, winning. He was the only twink there but and unlike other twinks, he tone down his gear to give others a fighting chance.

With that aside, the only 85 I know is Bestestworld, the sad thing is he should have made another pally because the gear he once had is Grandfathered and Kil'Jaden, rumored to be around Magister Terrace is absence for months now. But yes, there is a LARGE stockpile of gems, enchants and other items for 70-74 as well as 80-84 from Red's storage, along with a few 85-89 items if anyone is going for those.

8. Hey it's Twlnk here 74 Hunter known also with Xaanoob 87 Hunter i can also help at ally side if needed anything from gems and enchants but as i know the only twink guild is active is TwinkFinest it's 85-89 guild don't know about any 70s active guild iam on my main most of time called Xaaman /w me if u need anything

9. hey there, ... sad to say that even besides all the talk that was started on the forums about the 70-74 bracket no one really did anything about it... we had few bgs after these threads were made but it was with only few twinks and bunch of lvling players, shortly after that everyone just disappeared and there is no playerbase that ques up anymore on the 70-74 bracket so in case people want to play this bracket again someone needs to actually focus on bringing people back because they all left thx to the crucial bug that we had and was fixed very very very VEEEEEERY late by warmane which eventually led to people abandoning the bracket because warmane didnt fix the que bug even tho it had 50+ votes for months on the bugtracker

10. hey there, ... sad to say that even besides all the talk that was started on the forums about the 70-74 bracket no one really did anything about it... we had few bgs after these threads were made but it was with only few twinks and bunch of lvling players, shortly after that everyone just disappeared and there is no playerbase that ques up anymore on the 70-74 bracket so in case people want to play this bracket again someone needs to actually focus on bringing people back because they all left thx to the crucial bug that we had and was fixed very very very VEEEEEERY late by warmane which eventually led to people abandoning the bracket because warmane didnt fix the que bug even tho it had 50+ votes for months on the bugtracker

I wouldn't say it is dead yet. There is a few of them, twinks and non-twinks just stockpiling items and other resources to benefit 70-74s as well as 85-89, the guild I think it's called Bamboo Enterprise, as the shaman twink said to me sometime ago.
    The thing is people only think of gear, despite brutal set being open to them, they do not want to use that for the time begin and sunwell, as promised, was canned without notice, to add to the fire, mention of it on mop was removed from older devlogs, as if they abandon the idea completely.

@Twlnk
    I don't think any other twink guild is active, only few members log in from time to time and thats it, especially on Alliance side. Hanging around Northend you are bound to see other twinks running around, just recently I spotted a lvl 73 hunter with a 72 warrior in Coldara, they didn't engage combat with Alliance though, they were just there.

Oddly enough when Rflow logs in, 70-74 players que up, I was told there was like 8 BGs or more that happen a few days ago. But yes, stacking items for players to use isn't enough, more has to be done. 85-89 is pretty much one sided compared to 70s where both sides have a shot at winning and being active.

We can try to remake the bug tracker post, but dunno if devs will look at it again. Plus the idea of merging twink guild is a must, we are talking with 10-14 twinks at the moment since healdots came back, so who knows. Getting people to meet up again is a good thing too. I know 85s run around Tian Monastery from time to time.

11. May 1, 2016  
    I'm not out yet lol. Some people still have their 70 twinks (Krioqt, kimberlyboo, etc.). We are waiting as well, even some of us are trying to help out, as you said, stockpiling. I spoke to the old guild leader of Terrifying Twinks, Skarr, he wants in on trying to revive the bracket too. Zen told us he spoke to Twinkfinest so that any Alliance twink can merge with them, Healdots was talked to as well. On Horde side, Red Pan is still around and a few more people, even TOS, the guys who now refrain from using op weps to help farm items instead, they're still around and Brcca is just a mindless zombie now for his bracket was outshined by 85-89.

I say merge all twinks into a guild, like what the others said, this should have been done AGES ago once Still not prepared and TTLS or Naaru was first formed. Not sure if Twinkfinest is fond of 70s in their ranks, I could be wrong.

By the way, it is me, Viss:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

12. May 13, 2016  
    Bump:

I think purple haze is under new management, as if trafqt had been dethroned. There was also a human monk guy that had some 70s go to storm peaks and fight with horde twinks because bg was not working due to bug. It was me and 2 other twinks from twisted naaru and some from TTLS and dark lotus :p

I gotta say, booting ally off a high a$$ cliff was kinda refreshing.
    I can also confirm red stocked up many, many items for 10-19s, 70s and 80s, 85s combined so if any of the brackets come back, they're pretty much set.

13. May 25, 2016  
    As I said, the mass twink guilds that happen will result in some guilds being stolen.

All of Trafqt's assets, gold, etc, guild rank and lvl, etc taken by this player:
    He kicked everyone out of guild and maintain a hold on Purple Haze; unless it is a haze member or someone trafqt knows, this guild is history now, I can only rule out theft at this moment.
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Purp...stwolf/summary

14. May 26, 2016  
    I have contaced Jion and he told me that he does not run that twink guild on the alliance side.We need new 70-74s guild on the alliance side,please.

15. May 27, 2016  
    I have contaced Jion and he told me that he does not run that twink guild on the alliance side.We need new 70-74s guild on the alliance side,please.
    We have to go with the original plan that was mention when the first twinks brought back the bgs, making ALL twinks join one guild because it is easier to track.
    There are some who are willing to join a new guild, not just 70s easier. Rflow's old guild can be used to invite all Horde twinks or Twink Inc can be used.

If this is not done, everyone will continue to move away from warmane mop. The problem is finding a leader. I would do it but for me I'm always busy, all I can do is try to keep community together.

After that, people can go for brutal set items and ilvl115 pves for the time being since market is messed up.