1. 3 quick questions

1. Is it bot or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heR8rHc8QYU
    2. Why he farming 24/7 2 months?
    3. What warmane gamesters doing? 100% of my reports was declined. Including report about that guy. I really can not imagine what problems they solve actually

2. I don't see any problem, apart from you listening to brain damaging music and stalking some guy in a BG, instead of PvPing (ironic, having in mind you're trying to report him for farming).

3. Doesnt seem like a bot to me. There are plenty of way worst players and ppl afking n ****. Just like what you are doing :D

4. Doesn't look like a bot. He is going for objectives and killing stuff. Maybe just ruski who can't speak english idk. You should not afk tho thats the biggest reason horde loses. 2-3 afk every bg.

5. All i can see is the hunter who is mounted all the time and does not fight.

6. I don't know.. The hunter is pretty suspicious though. Doesn't take part in fights, does not play the objective, follows random people... Sounds like a bot to me.

7. Doesnt seem like a bot to me.
    Sure, running whole path around fences with keyturn instead of jumping, clearly not a bot.

8. The joke here is that the bot did infinitely more for the team than the recorder did.

9. Not a bot... You were doing nothing whole BG tho.
    Ah yes, you're that noob killing low levels in storm peaks.
    Please uninstall, you will make this community better.

10. Obvious bot but that should be irrelevant, since the bot is playing better than most of the players.

11. After seeing such zero-logic reports , i feel changing to alliance from horde was a nice decision for me.

12. After seeing such zero-logic reports , i feel changing to alliance from horde was a nice decision for me.
    The thing you dont understand is that all the people who replied you (most of them) are allies. So i dont think you got the message...
    On topic this is obviously a bot but the thing is he was doing objectives, doing dmg and helping the team while you were just following him. Also you could fight alongside him instead of just riding afk...

13. The thing you dont understand is that all the people who replied you (most of them) are allies. So i dont think you got the message...
    On topic this is obviously a bot but the thing is he was doing objectives, doing dmg and helping the team while you were just following him. Also you could fight alongside him instead of just riding afk...
    You mad bro ? Did you even read who posted the thread ? :v

14. You mad bro ? Did you even read who posted the thread ? :v
    Some irrelevant random belf hunt?

15. Some irrelevant random belf hunt?
    yea and that hunt is trying to be famous :D

p.s. I AM NOT THAT HUNTER

12 Last