1. Some Questions about Rogues :P

So, I'm a kinda new player who's interested in Rogues.
    So far I've played a Lock till 20 and a priest till 40.
    Neither really clicked with me, or felt too fun to play, sadly. The classes I'm most interested right now are Rogue and Hunter. I know, I know, ranged and meelee, both extremely different.
    Rouges seem fun with all their subtelty and pickpocketing stuff, and all those times a rouge has annihalated me... Steath and messing with people just seems fun.
    As for Hunters. Well... I like the pets, and they are supposed to be the best levellers in the game afaik.
    Also what specs do you level a rogue with, what professions are good. and overall, what makes this class FUN?

2. The best leveling spec is Combat, but you can just as well level with Assa or Subtlety - it will be slower, but you'll have higher success in outdoor PvP at least. That is not to say that Combat can't handle PvP, especially after getting Killing Spree.

You can choose between the standard skinning + leatherworking, or go for herbalism + alchemy for the sustain and elixirs, herbalism + inscription for the gold gain, or mining + engineering for the PvP utility. Mining + JC is also a choice, which will give you necks and rings throughout leveling.

As for what makes the class fun - well, you're a terror in the shadows. Nobody knows where you are and nobody suspects you're even there before you're already behind them, which is often too late for them. You can pick your fights carefully, stalk players and pick them off when they're unprepared. If you see a player which you can't handle, you can just walk away - something other classes can't do. At max level you're one of the strongest single-target DPSers, providing group CC with Sap, interrupts with Kick and stuns, and aggro help with Tricks of the Trade. Playing a rogue and leveling one has nothing to do with any of the other classes - it just brings a whole other feeling to the game, only comparable with feral druids or hunters. The stalker, the assassin, the one who does what he wants and plays the game however he decides, the one that dictates the rules of the fight from spotting your victim to cannibalizing its dead body.

3. wow dats just rude man wtf reproted

On-topic, feral druids can be a lot more devastating than rogues, but they don't have even half of their tools, so it depends on the playstyle.