1. Twink Multiboxing - (Ragnaros Realm)

Hey people,

Im a vanilla player that been in <Old School> on and off for around 2-3 years.
    Before i began twinking here i used too multibox 5 shamans, and 5 hunter, but since the molten hijack all of us lost their ****s but didnt felt like doing it over again and started making t3 twinks.

Been playing on and off with breaks due low twink activities, but decided to be more active and picked up multiboxing again.

Iv recently finished 5 hunters to 60 in around 70-75% Outland Quest gear (on par with T1/T2.5) and my old full T3 resto druid to spread some heals.
    (And yeah, you can get two shotted by lvl 80's, but you can hunt lvl 76++ just as easy so its a give and take thing.)

I really like vanilla content the most, and no other vanilla server really allows multiboxing pve or especially pvp.
    People may be like: great, more multiboxers too fk up levelers or camping quest givers.

Multiboxing may look easy but takes alot of preperation and skill too work with what they are limited of being able to do. (argueable but not going into that)

But i do it just for fun, and too hopefully help BG que's going, i hope alliance will pick up on this to benefit guild raiding and increasing BG / 60 bracket activity in general, because the 60 or even 70 brackets really need revival.

See you in Borean / Hellfire ^^

Preparedlol/Zephira/Laniakea
    Edited: March 10, 2016

2. Multiboxers = No Skill Required

3. Multiboxers = No Skill Required
    Absolutely!\\a bit off topic :p
    This remains me of a certain FPS game I played back then, with a weapon having no skill to use, a bit off-topic but you just made me have flashbacks lol.

Ah, BF3 memories :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rFGMatKLM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesdXj0oLQQ

4. Hey people,

Im a vanilla player that been in <Old School> on and off for around 2-3 years.
    Before i began twinking here i used too multibox 5 shamans, and 5 hunter, but since the molten hijack all of us lost their ****s but didnt felt like doing it over again and started making t3 twinks.

Been playing on and off with breaks due low twink activities, but decided to be more active and picked up multiboxing again.

Iv recently finished 5 hunters to 60 in around 70-75% Outland Quest gear (on par with T1/T2.5) and my old full T3 resto druid to spread some heals.
    (And yeah, you can get two shotted by lvl 80's, but you can hunt lvl 76++ just as easy so its a give and take thing.)

I really like vanilla content the most, and no other vanilla server really allows multiboxing pve or especially pvp.
    People may be like: great, more multiboxers too fk up levelers or camping quest givers.

Multiboxing may look easy but takes alot of preperation and skill too work with what they are limited of being able to do. (argueable but not going into that)

But i do it just for fun, and too hopefully help BG que's going, i hope alliance will pick up on this to benefit guild raiding and increasing BG / 60 bracket activity in general, because the 60 or even 70 brackets really need revival.

See you in Borean / Hellfire ^^

Preparedlol/Zephira/Laniakea
    Ye... come on deathwing and go horde ele shamans hunters whatever on bracket 70-79 :D i mean atleast bgs will pop hehe