1. Lordareon - Gorilla vs Bear

Hello fellow hunters,

which pet is better for leveling as a BM? Gorilla or Bear?
    I am level 44 atm and I have a bear pet, and I'm wondering what is the difference between these two and with which pet can i grind mobs better?

Thanks for your time :)

2. The primary difference between them is their special ability, as this is the only ability pets have that are unique to their particular family: Gorillas have Pummel, which is basically an interrupt on a very large CD you'll find more useful in PVP than in PVE, though it could nevertheless prove useful against the occasional elite caster mob, and Bears have Swipe, which is a frontal AoE that'll always prove useful in helping your pet hold aggro on more than 1 mob at a time. For the purposes of leveling, I'd strongly recommend a Bear. Between Swipe and Thunderstomp, Bears are far and away the most reliable AoE pets you can have.

Another difference between those two families is their diet. Bears have a much more varied diet, and the fact that they can eat meat (which will drop from at least 30% of all mobs you'll ever kill on your way to 80) also makes them immeasurably more convenient to feed.

Since you're BM and seemingly new to the Hunter class, you'll find this resource very handy: http://web.archive.org/web/201003232...w-petopia.com/

3. Thank you so much, I appreciate the info!!