1. Aloft but now I switched to Tidy Plates.
    ah and why you stopped using it? i like it more than tidy plates visualy

2. ah and why you stopped using it? i like it more than tidy plates visualy
    Depends on which version of Tidy Plates you use. There is some revisited on github with more settings and you can do it to look like Aloft. Anyway the main reason I removed Aloft is because the addon uses too much memory comparing with rest of nameplate addons which is not normal.

3. Depends on which version of Tidy Plates you use. There is some revisited on github with more settings and you can do it to look like Aloft. Anyway the main reason I removed Aloft is because the addon uses too much memory comparing with rest of nameplate addons which is not normal.
    ah ok . can you send me link to the revisited version of tidyplates? cant find it thanks

4. ah ok . can you send me link to the revisited version of tidyplates? cant find it thanks
    https://mega.nz/file/1BcD2SgR#7vTmkq...ej5BlF6qnOivIs

5. Selection BONUS was updated:

New version 1.4:
    - Added option for calculating Crit into MP5S
    - Changed Ancestral Awakening base modifier with correct retail's one (for more information check SPELLS, ABILITIES, TOTEMS, PROCS -> Ancestral Awakening -> Retail Vs Warmane)
    - Fixed issue with not correctly calculating the modifiers of Earth Shield.
    Edited: April 8, 2021

6. Selection ADD-ONS and MACROS was updated:

- Added doublebind macro
    - Added Grid2 and Weak Auras addons as well as my own scripts for them.

7. Where to paste the Code from ur grid addon?

8. Where to paste the Code from ur grid addon?
    Grid2 -> General Settings -> Profiles -> Advanced -> Import profile

9. ADD-ONS and MACROS -> My UI was updated:
    Last week I did work over making of Weak Auras for all 3 specs. Test it, enjoy and send me feedback if you find some bugs.
    Edited: April 24, 2021

10. SPELLS, ABILITIES, TOTEMS, PROCS -> Ancestral Awakening was updated:
    After Warmane finally did fix the base multiplier of Ancestral Awakening to 0.297 (it was previously 0.33) I had to rework the whole sub-selection:
    1. Retail Vs. Warmane was removed
    2. I changed the multipliers of whole math-crafting with correct ones as well as all examples attached to them.
    ADD-ONS and MACROS -> My UI was updated:
    Added Weak Auras dynamic group for trinkets and some additional procs.

11. May 3, 2021  
    Hey, idk if someone has asked this already but i'm around 6.2k gs and i also have double solace but i just don't get how i keep running out of mana so fast on encounters that i can't do the five second rule (i have to be casting consistently)

I'm not overhealing much, at the end of the fight i check how my healing was and i end up almost every time as top healer but i just cant find a way of managing my mana as other shamans i've seen... Any tips? Am i doing something wrong?

12. May 3, 2021  
    Hey, idk if someone has asked this already but i'm around 6.2k gs and i also have double solace but i just don't get how i keep running out of mana so fast on encounters that i can't do the five second rule (i have to be casting consistently)

I'm not overhealing much, at the end of the fight i check how my healing was and i end up almost every time as top healer but i just cant find a way of managing my mana as other shamans i've seen... Any tips? Am i doing something wrong?
    Hi there! It should be nice if you give me your armory link and also which bosses you run oom on? I assume you speak about Lich King because double Solace is really strong trinket combo for mana return and most of the bosses last 3-5 mins and even less so you shouldn't have a problem with mana at all on those bosses. The only logical explanation I could think of is you probably don't track and pay attention on your Water Shield. Water Shield is your main source of mana return thank to your Improved Water Shield talent so you have to keep it 100% of the time on you. Also you may use Healing Wave way too much which could lead in a lot of mana wasting. It's really hard to figure out what could cause your problem. I need more info by you.

13. May 3, 2021  
    Hi there! It should be nice if you give me your armory link and also which bosses you run oom on? I assume you speak about Lich King because double Solace is really strong trinket combo for mana return and most of the bosses last 3-5 mins and even less so you shouldn't have a problem with mana at all on those bosses. The only logical explanation I could think of is you probably don't track and pay attention on your Water Shield. Water Shield is your main source of mana return thank to your Improved Water Shield talent so you have to keep it 100% of the time on you. Also you may use Healing Wave way too much which could lead in a lot of mana wasting. It's really hard to figure out what could cause your problem. I need more info by you.
    I only use healing wave on tanks below 30% hp and raid members below 10% (after a riptide, of course). Like the fights where I struggle more on mana are DBS, BPC, sometimes Rotface, Beasts in TOGC... When I check the other healers they have over 50% mana, and I'm already at 20%-ish. I do keep track of my water shield whenever I can, I just can't figure out why is my mana management so sh*t. You can check my armory here http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

14. May 4, 2021  
    I only use healing wave on tanks below 30% hp and raid members below 10% (after a riptide, of course). Like the fights where I struggle more on mana are DBS, BPC, sometimes Rotface, Beasts in TOGC... When I check the other healers they have over 50% mana, and I'm already at 20%-ish.
    I don't know what to tell you. DBS, BPC and Rotface are bosses where you shouldn't have any trouble with mana at all especially with 2 x Solace + IED meta gem. Your gear is decent. Do you ever call or get Innervate? Do you have some PoV video of those bosses?

I do keep track of my water shield whenever I can
    Dunno how to understand this exactly. If you let Water Shield to drop and not being refreshed for even 5 sec it can translate in ~ - 2k mana. I mean perfectly you should always refresh Water Shield on 1 stack or even whenever you move and have your Riptide on cd. May be you overheal way too much spending mana on full hp members. Are you sure you're always full raid buffed with kings, wisdom, mage + druid buff? Do you use your Mana Tide always? You can as well try for encounters where you can keep melee range of the boss to hit him from time to time or whenever you can thus returning some mana from Judgement of Wisdom.

15. May 4, 2021  
    I guess it might be water shield there are times where i dont have it for 2-5 seconds and also probably too many riptides? How often do you riptide in a regular boss fight? Also im impressed how you managed to solo heal bane.. what build did you use? (sorry if this has been asked before i just don't want to go through all the pages of this thread)

First ... 678910 Last