1. So I still don't understand why did you ever bring GoHL as a argument like even you did confirm it's not the best choice and now you say this? In what world this is actually making any sense?
    I'll assume you meant GoHW:

So let's recap the discussion:

I come saying GoHW is a decent 3rd choice of glyph (OBVIOUSLY after the first two glyphs that are GoCH and GoES)

This is your answer
    In no world I or whoever experienced shaman should prefer GoHW instead of CH, ES or LHW
    i NEVER said I would replace GoCH or GoES with GoHW, yet you act as if I said so. You basically twist what I said to make my point look wrong. In other words, you used a logical fallacy.

Another example ?

I said: "I'm not saying it is the best glyph choice, just that it isn't garbage and is a decent option for shammies that need to offheal tanks a lot in 10M, which I think is reasonable"

You answer:
    Let's accept your theory just for a moment. What you gonna do even if you have 100% uptime on tank healing? Using HW spam non stop? No ofc. You still have to wait for Tidal Waves. So what's going to be your "rotation"? Riptide -> 2 x HW -> 3 x LHW -> repeat? Or even more ridicilous Riptide -> 2 x HW -> CH -> 2 x HW -> repeat?
    That is absolutely not what "offhealing a lot" mean, nobody in their right mind would assume "offhealing tanks" means mindlessly spamming HW. Actually that's called tank healing, which I made abundantly clear before was the role of Holypaladin. Why do you assume that? Once again, to twist the discussion. A logical fallacy, a simple strawman

So yeah let's cut the debate short, I don't think this is worth wasting any more time on.
    Not even a debate about your "Almost everything in the irl is related to math" when clearly your math skills sum up to using a calculator and equating theoretical HPS to practical usefulness.

Let me just get my own logical fallacy in there since you love those: an appeal to authority : All your experience is based on playing an overgeared character on an clown server and as a result I'll discard it :)
    Edited: June 30, 2021

2. hey, i used to check out your guide quite frequently and i just noticed that u completly removed the text version of it and you replaced it with a video instead.
    Is there any chance for providing the text version again? (External site, new thread, this thread etc.)
    Its much easier to find specific infos in the text version, than having to load the video and then skip through the video timestamps. (eg. quickly looking up the lhw haste cap)
    I would appreciate it very much if you provide the text version again, otherwise i have to use waybackmachine and im not sure if they have the latest version.

3. hey, i used to check out your guide quite frequently and i just noticed that u completly removed the text version of it and you replaced it with a video instead.
    Is there any chance for providing the text version again? (External site, new thread, this thread etc.)
    Its much easier to find specific infos in the text version, than having to load the video and then skip through the video timestamps. (eg. quickly looking up the lhw haste cap)
    I would appreciate it very much if you provide the text version again, otherwise i have to use waybackmachine and im not sure if they have the latest version.
    There will also be a written variant of the video guide, but when exactly I will release it, I cannot confirm at the moment. It can take 1,2 weeks since I'm not active anymore.

4. Which is the best choice for the second trinket? Solace or abacus?

5. May 22, 2022  
    Hi everyone, i think i need help from a knowledgeable brother. I think I messed up the character's stats. currently i have 1340 haste without activating anything. And in addition i use bizzuri's totem shattered ice & hyperspeed accel (hand). if I can take full stack bizzuri's buff of it, it's almost 1560 haste without any other buff :D and I have more gloves to use. What should I do about hastecap? I think I need to equip some of my gems with 20 sp instead of 20 haste. I want help on this.

6. May 24, 2022  
    Is it just me or am I not seeing where the profile for Grid2 is listed?

7. June 2, 2022  

Need help with some gear and some info for Resto Shaman

NOTE! - This video guide is based on Blizzard's original patch 3.3.5. This means that some of the statements I make in the video are "blizzlike", while others are based on theorycrafting, my experience, and general knowledge of the game. Any bugs or changes that may exist on private servers related to the Restoration Shaman are NOT covered in the video.

[WotLK 3.3.5]Restoration Shaman Gearing Spreadsheet by Teamy

[WotLK 3.3.5]Restoration Shaman Calculator PvE by Teamy (New version 2.3 from April 08, 2022)
    Hi all,

i need help with some question for resto shaman and gear replacing:

1) I feel like running out of mana too frequenlty during the HC Dungeon, probably wrong rotation o something i don't understand, what is a good rotationt for a 5 group?

What i do:
    Riptide - Earth Shield on Tank constantly

Spamming Chain Heal and when needed Healing Wave

I don't know probably too much spamming but i am afraid of either not enough healing for the party and being OOM for too many times

any help for that?

2) I need to find a replacement for the Back and the trinket but can't find something good, where i can drop/buy a good Back and/or trinket so i can start doing some 10 group raid? Or what i can change for something better?

Deathchill cost too much i don't have that amont of money and AH in general doen'st have good back or trinket low cost

My armory: https://armory.warmane.com/character...mourne/profile

gs: 3.545

3) I can't find any code raleted to grid or the section where are the updates like PLAYSTYLE AND TIPS and so on where i can find them?

Thanks so much, hope that someone can help me.

8. June 3, 2022  
    Sham is mana hungry, so you should (if possible) try to get a source of replenishment in your party (retri, shp, hunt, frostmage).

You should not use Chain Heal unless 3+ ppl will benefit from the heal.

You should not use Healing Wave unless target is taking big burst constantly.

You should utilise Earth Shield + Riptide + Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave. It costs less mana and 2 casts of it have 39% chance to crit just from talents if used after Riptide due to Tidal Waves talent.

Tidal Force can be used for burst healing, but also as mana regen with Chain Heal due to Improved Water Shield talent.
    So if you know the dungeon enough to know you won't use it for burst you can use it on cd in situations where multiple ppl benefit from the heal.

Same goes for trinket usage. More powerfull heals = less heals cast.

Dungeon/encounter knowledge will also help you decide when to use Mana Tide Totem.
    Learn to use it early not when you are already oom.

I can't help you with 2nd point much as I don't follow Frostmourne.
    But in general try to get good helm so you can get mana regen meta for it.
    Get enchants and gems in general.

Don't be afraid of crit. Haste is meant for high lvl raiding, but crit early one will help you get more mana from Improved Watter Shield talent (again if one of your heal crits it may save you the need for second cast).

Edit:
    Also regarding haste, it is a bit of a trap for new healers who tend to spam and overheal much. More hase = more mana gone in shorter time.
    Edited: June 3, 2022

9. Same here . Also cant find the Written guide only the Youtube one

10. Are we going to keep proping this guide?

He is listing Spirit as number 2 stat on Resto shammy. Spirit is a dead stat for both hpala/rshamn simply because they have 0 talents benefit from spirit, and regeneration from spri is basically null when compared to crit. Intellect trinkets can be nice but only when you're gearing up, change asap for 1 mana trinket (solace/hc solace/lunar dust/nevermelting crystal) and 1 sp trinket (GTS/egg) Your mana regenerates from critical heals, so you want stuff with haste/crit/sp like a holy paladin, but items that have haste+mp5 very are nice too.

11. Are we going to keep proping this guide?

He is listing Spirit as number 2 stat on Resto shammy..
    He actually explains why it's useless. Your #1 Stat as Resto isn't intellect either, it just so happens to be the way he listed it.

But I have to admit the video could be cut down by like 40+ minutes if he'd just "get to the point" quicker. It's very convoluted (complete but for the average player 99% useless) and overloaded.

12. maybe I will make a Resto Guide. I need to freshen up on it anyway.

13. State Prior isnt this?

Intellect
    Spell Power
    Haste
    Critical Strike Chance
    MP5

14. State Prior isnt this?

Intellect
    Spell Power
    Haste
    Critical Strike Chance
    MP5
    Technically Int is #1 Stat for any mana-based class.
    Practically unless you're an hpal you're never going to gem it though and just let it come naturally.

So does it really matter to keep Int as #1 stat when all you do is get it with gear and gem haste or sp?

15. Missing links

where is the link for the grid2 setup of yours? like I cant find it anywhere

First ... 8910