1. At least your bags are neat Team x'D
    Mine look like this: http://prntscr.com/aeerbw

Hahah

-Tana C: <3

2. At least your bags are neat Team x'D
    Mine look like this: http://prntscr.com/aeerbw

Hahah

-Tana C: <3
    Hahah mate. I think it's your turn to fix it. :)

3. Hahah mate. I think it's your turn to fix it. :)
    Hahaha, I'll give you dkp to do it for me x'D

4. Hahaha, I'll give you dkp to do it for me x'D
    Hm... i'll think about it <3

5. GG, wait till I gear my shamy too to practise that. Nice guide,make one for holy pala too :))

6. GG, wait till I gear my shamy too to practise that. Nice guide,make one for holy pala too :))
    Some day.... :) <3

7. GJ, mate!

Good to see your new and well formated guide. It was great and hard job to make all these linked words. Now it's easy to read and use.

Anyway, half of your guide is completely focused on talents and Glyps like to Funky's one, which is important, but mediocore. You can add to this guide a lot of new stuff, which was discussed on forum posts, mostly oriented on shaman's versatility play style.

8. GJ, mate!

Good to see your new and well formated guide. It was great and hard job to make all these linked words. Now it's easy to read and use.

Anyway, half of your guide is completely focused on talents and Glyps like to Funky's one, which is important, but mediocore. You can add to this guide a lot of new stuff, which was discussed on forum posts, mostly oriented on shaman's versatility play style.
    Thank you mate :) I really think about continuing my guide where to focus more on the different methods and encounters, but probably it will happen next week.

9. GJ, mate!

its not mediocre to swap out items depending on a fight. if your all about min maxing it will make a significant difference.

not a bad guide just skimmed through it, looks like mine lol.

the only thing i can say is idk why you mentioned healing grace at all other than it should be avoided. if you are pulling threat as a healer you have bigger issues than your talent choices.

10. the only thing i can say is idk why you mentioned healing grace at all other than it should be avoided. if you are pulling threat as a healer you have bigger issues than your talent choices.
    Just in the game I've seen many shamans who have no idea what actually makes Healing Grace and Healing Focus just ppl don't make the difference between threat and pushback suffered. Many of them don't have Healing Focus but Healing Grace for PvE. Here I wanted to go over these two talents but yes you are right, Healing Grace is useless PvE talent for no one situation and personally I've never took. Generally very difficult to make a flexible or versatility guide for healer. It's not like you do for DPS class where you in particular can give tactics, tips or way of playing for every individual boss because as DPS you are not so much depended from group or raid. Yes, I can write specifically about my style of play on each different boss and write in detail how I play, when I use my CDs or abilities or generally how my brain works on each encounter, but it means that I impose my opinion and this is the best way in which to react, but this is not true. The true guide for a healer should be directed to absolutely every category of players whether new or old, good or bad and need to focus on the most important things for a healer talents, spells, abilities and how they work together, whether in the raid of 25 people full BiS or raid of 25 people 4, 5k gs.
    For example i said that I use solace + talisman as tirnkets on VDW but this is my way to manage with this situation. I expect soon someone to start and argue about it and boom this topic from calm discussion will turn into savage dispute and this is because people do not read carefully and are quick to comment without having read even the end of the sentence. I am sure that you understand me :)
    Edited: March 15, 2016

11. oh i understand.

lets just put this out there now though. shamans are one class that really shine with gear swaps. why do i know this is true? shamans have that ability to be good tank healers as well as raid healers unlike all other healers who are generally good at just one thing. so shamans swapping gear for specific fights means even more so to this class than other healing classes.

even at low ends of gear healing grace is really pointless. or can be supplemented with a grounding totem if you do happen to pull agro.

other than its nice to see someone who actually knows how to play a shaman and actually knows their talents... jesus if i see another elemental weapons/ healing grace shaman today im going to freak out. seriously people just dont take the time to read this class at all and learn anything.

12. Is there a reason you are not considering http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50458 as a relic? It's the best one out there for experienced shamans, imo.

123 ... Last