1. It's good for swaps as mentioned. You won't want to use it on bosses like marrow ldw phase 1 gsb dbs ect but in those aoe fights you'll want it on. Like I mentioned in my druid guide on what I could dig up from retail it should be doing anywhere from 8%-3% of your healing for a shaman. Both my resto shamans in my retail guild had it and it was by far great for many fights but lacked the actual healing which should hold place over absorbs since all absorbs are guessed. When trauma gets fixed you'll want to swap to it instead more than likely. Absorbs only really shine with the 30% icc buff.
    I agree and btw gj for icc yesterday. At LOD you did 1 really nice try with perfect 2nd phase, but chamber is still bugged. Bombs failing down too fast and it's almost impossible to run away. In Disfigured we noticed this at bane, even we had problem with LK reset on one try. Good luck today on rerun. May be only option is fast regroup as fast as possible (you need to stack and start run for max 2 sec). Bad for healers because they will have to heal and i don't know how you will manage with this bomb's speed.
    Edited: March 27, 2016

2. I agree and btw gj for icc yesterday. At LOD you did 1 really nice try with perfect 2nd phase, but chamber is still bugged. Bombs failing down too fast and it's almost impossible to run away. In Disfigured we noticed this at bane, even we had problem with LK reset on one try. Good luck today on rerun. May be only option is fast regroup as fast as possible (you need to stack and start run for max 2 sec). Bad for healers because they will have to heal and i don't know how you will manage with this bomb's speed.
    actually bombs are falling correctly tested it against my retail LoD vid and its the same. problem is adds shouldent be attacking when we get pulled into FM. its only a 2k tick inside so should be ok.

3. May 6, 2016  
    Here's a question: If you have a Paladin throwing Greater Blessing of Wisdom, does Mana Spring Totem STILL overwrite it, and which one is better? To me it seems to be Mana Spring (in 10-man at least) since it has +100 Mp5 and GboW only has 91ish.

I'm used to playing on retail where overlapping isn't an issue, but knowing Warmane's buggy as **** I wanted to ask the question.

4. May 6, 2016  
    Here's a question: If you have a Paladin throwing Greater Blessing of Wisdom, does Mana Spring Totem STILL overwrite it, and which one is better? To me it seems to be Mana Spring (in 10-man at least) since it has +100 Mp5 and GboW only has 91ish.

I'm used to playing on retail where overlapping isn't an issue, but knowing Warmane's buggy as **** I wanted to ask the question.
    Blessing of wisdom is tiny bit stronger (92 vs 91 base + up to 20% from talents).

Tooltip is buggy - it always shows untalented numbers, even though you get full value when talented.

It is always better to use pally for king (and second for might for enha if you have those) as the difference is minimal, only potential issue with totem is its range.

5. May 10, 2016  

Actually now on Warmane there is a problem with Mana Spirng Totem and GBOW. Mana Spring Totem replace GBOW. Special in my guild all shaman use always Healing Stream Totem (because it's working fine now) and allow our paladins to use GBOW. The point of this is if shamans die you will be without mana regen buff because i don't think that in middle of the battle, the holy pala will start to buff all raid with GBOW (and as i said HST is working nice now).
    Edited: May 10, 2016

6. The thread was updated with selection 4 PARTS T10 BONUS

7. Maybe this question isnt only about resto shamans but im still gonna ask it here.

When i watch "mana gained" section on my skada i see around 15-20k mana from spellsurge enchant, but thats only when i check mana gained for my self, nothing on other healers from my group. That number is only for me or its divided for all healers?

8. Maybe this question isnt only about resto shamans but im still gonna ask it here.

When i watch "mana gained" section on my skada i see around 15-20k mana from spellsurge enchant, but thats only when i check mana gained for my self, nothing on other healers from my group. That number is only for me or its divided for all healers?
    Hi Fernadna93, Spellsurge is currently buged as this enchant doesn't have ICD which must be 50 secs with10% proc rate. Here on Warmane Spellsurge does to proc on almost each cast. At once when Warmane fix this, Spellsurge will be trash enchant. This is my argument, why I never will use it. Some people think that using of more than 1 Spellsurge enchant in raid now = exploit and this is logically why.
    Edited: February 18, 2017

9. Hi Fernadna93, Spellsurge is currently buged as this enchant doesn't have ICD which must be 50 secs with10% proc rate. Here on Warmane Spellsurge does to proc on almost each cast. At once when Warmane fix this, Spellsurge will be trash enchant. This is my argument, why I never will use it. Some people think that using of more than 1 Spellsurge enchant in raid now = exploit and this is logically why.

I got that dude.My question was, is number on recaunt/skada only mana gained for me, or for whole group?
    Even its bugged its a bit unreal to give only me 15-20k mana per figth.

10. I got that dude.My question was, is number on recaunt/skada only mana gained for me, or for whole group?
    Even its bugged its a bit unreal to give only me 15-20k mana per figth.
    Ofc it's only for you. For example when you go on selection "Mana gained" on your Recount and then click on your name, you see "mana gained from..." only for you not for whole raid. If you click on someone else, then you will see only his "mana gained from..." not for whole raid again.

11. The mana gained showed on Skada shows the mana gained by the group that is sourced from you. Hence why Retribution Paladins are on top with 70-100k in a fight from replenishment.

Recount however, showed the mana gained on you from various sources, including replenishment.

12. The mana gained showed on Skada shows the mana gained by the group that is sourced from you. Hence why Retribution Paladins are on top with 70-100k in a fight from replenishment.

Recount however, showed the mana gained on you from various sources, including replenishment.

That was my question, thx dude.

13. June 6, 2017  
    The thread was updated with selection LICH KING 25HC

14. June 8, 2017  
    Mate what is that raid frame u use during the sindy solo heal movie?

15. June 8, 2017  
    Mate what is that raid frame u use during the sindy solo heal movie?
    It's Healbot

First 12345 ... Last