1. Wind Fury on both weapons ?

Hey everyone, Ive been reading a lot of posts on reddit and blizzard forums about which is best WF on both weapons ( if they match speed and are slow ) or WF and Flametongue ?
    I wanna know how and what is best here on Warmane. Because there have been a lot of debating on how the whole math works when it comes to WF procs when its on both weapons vs WF and Flametongue. Basically ob Blizzard forums its kinda concluded that WF on both weapons is the better choice. What do you think ? Ive seen ppl here run mostly with WF and Flametongue.

2. Wf ft

No. I think you mistook it for tbc . In Wotlk the way windfury works is the following: whenever a windfury attack happens an internal cooldown of 3 second starts that means anytime you hit a WF be it main or offhand it disables the attack from occurring again for 3 seconds. Now if you have windfury on both weapons your offhand procs will deal less dmg with the OH penalties meaning you gimp your own dps and you lose lava lash which while doesnt deal much dmg by itself is an important filler ability to gather maelstrom procs.

For this reason in WOTLK there are 2 options:

-Double flametongue for spellhance
    -WF main and FT offhand for "regular" windfury based enhance
    (i wont talke about pvp shenaningans).

3. Okay, I see what you mean, its possible its TBC. So what about pvp ?

4. So what about pvp ?
    Windfury and Frostbrand. You also take talents for Frostbrand in Enhancement tree.