1. The add-on is called "Aloft" but you will have to spend some time to play with all settings.
    Thank you very much.

2. what talentsetup and glyphes should i use as a fresh level 80 for doing 5mans?
    Hello, dsadfedsffsd! If you really mean fresh 80 level Restoration shaman going strictly and only 5 man dungeons you can try these talents:

given that I ignore the use of Healing Wave spell because as a fresh 80 level shaman it will be really mana intensive.

If you have any doubts or problems with your survival, you always can drop 2 points by [Thundering Strikes] and put them into [Improved Reincarnation]...or removing 3 points by [Thundering Strikes] and pitting them into [Elemental Weapons] which will bring to more increasing of your spell power together with [Enhancing Totems].
    In general you can play between these 3,4 talents as it is better for you.
    About glyphs I recommend you:

1. [Glyph of Healing Stream Totem]
    2. [Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave]

as a 3rd major glyph there are some options:

3. [Glyph of Earth Shield]
    3. [Glyph of Riptide]
    3. [Glyph of Earthliving]
    3. [Glyph of Water Mastery]

As a minor glyph there is only one glyph which gains you benefit - [Glyph of Water Shield].
    The other one is [Glyph of Renewed Life]. The 3rd one is optional.

Good Luck! :)
    Edited: January 6, 2018

3. Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

not even shamy main btw .

4. Spoiler: Show
    Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

wow....that's pretty rude....

5. Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

LOL! I do not know what to do - to scream or laugh on this kinda garden respond. O_o. "not even shamy main btw . " -> the good player never will type this first because of self-respect and second because you REALLY need "so great" skill and knowledge about shaman to stay static for 2 mins and spamm 1,2 spells. Please God, save me from these kids! Show them the true way and mostly teach them what respect means!
    Edited: April 8, 2018

6. Amazing guide.

I always wanted to heal as shaman but I will probably not go into hc raiding just normal. I am trying out the healing role to see if I will like it or not.

Can you tell me what totems do not stack with specific buffs ? I think that would be great addition to the guide, but just putting it in the comment will suffice.
    Also what items can I roll on ? This question is giving me a really hard time. Shamans can wear cloth, leather and mail, so what stats should I look out for on the item ? And what about armor types ? Am I allowed to only roll on mail, or can I roll on leather and cloth ?

7. May 8, 2018  
    Hey
    I dont know what your discussion was about, but i wondered what the name of the cooldown bar addon is.

In case it is coolline, do you hae any working version?
    Thanks! :)

8. May 9, 2018  
    Hey
    I dont know what your discussion was about, but i wondered what the name of the cooldown bar addon is.

In case it is coolline, do you hae any working version?
    Thanks! :)
    It's ForteX.

For CoolLine you can try this version -> http://wow-addon.ru/addon/CoolLine-Cooldowns/LK (there is download link on bottom side of the page)
    Edited: May 9, 2018

9. May 9, 2018  

10. Thanks for the guide mate, it's very detailed and well organized :]

11. Thanks for the guide mate, it's very detailed and well organized :]
    Thank You mate! :)

12. i can't see the rotation of rsham
    or its just made up rotation?

13. i can't see the rotation of rsham
    or its just made up rotation?
    There is no set rotation for healers. Dispell what needs dispelling. Keep Earth Shield on tank and water shield on yourself up, use Riptide pretty much everytime its up. And other than that pick appropriate spell for situation. (3 and more targets close together -> chain heal; heavy single target dmg -> healing wave; small single target dmg -> lesser healing wave)

First ... 34567 ... Last