1. The add-on is called "Aloft" but you will have to spend some time to play with all settings.
    Thank you very much.

2. what talentsetup and glyphes should i use as a fresh level 80 for doing 5mans?
    Hello, dsadfedsffsd! If you really mean fresh 80 level Restoration shaman going strictly and only 5 man dungeons you can try these talents:

given that I ignore the use of Healing Wave spell because as a fresh 80 level shaman it will be really mana intensive.

If you have any doubts or problems with your survival, you always can drop 2 points by [Thundering Strikes] and put them into [Improved Reincarnation]...or removing 3 points by [Thundering Strikes] and pitting them into [Elemental Weapons] which will bring to more increasing of your spell power together with [Enhancing Totems].
    In general you can play between these 3,4 talents as it is better for you.
    About glyphs I recommend you:

1. [Glyph of Healing Stream Totem]
    2. [Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave]

as a 3rd major glyph there are some options:

3. [Glyph of Earth Shield]
    3. [Glyph of Riptide]
    3. [Glyph of Earthliving]
    3. [Glyph of Water Mastery]

As a minor glyph there is only one glyph which gains you benefit - [Glyph of Water Shield].
    The other one is [Glyph of Renewed Life]. The 3rd one is optional.

Good Luck! :)
    Edited: January 6, 2018

3. Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

not even shamy main btw .

4. Spoiler: Show
    Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

wow....that's pretty rude....

5. Nice guide for a 2nd place shaman

LOL! I do not know what to do - to scream or laugh on this kinda garden respond. O_o. "not even shamy main btw . " -> the good player never will type this first because of self-respect and second because you REALLY need "so great" skill and knowledge about shaman to stay static for 2 mins and spamm 1,2 spells. Please God, save me from these kids! Show them the true way and mostly teach them what respect means!
    Edited: April 8, 2018

6. Amazing guide.

I always wanted to heal as shaman but I will probably not go into hc raiding just normal. I am trying out the healing role to see if I will like it or not.

Can you tell me what totems do not stack with specific buffs ? I think that would be great addition to the guide, but just putting it in the comment will suffice.
    Also what items can I roll on ? This question is giving me a really hard time. Shamans can wear cloth, leather and mail, so what stats should I look out for on the item ? And what about armor types ? Am I allowed to only roll on mail, or can I roll on leather and cloth ?

7. May 8, 2018  
    Hey
    I dont know what your discussion was about, but i wondered what the name of the cooldown bar addon is.

In case it is coolline, do you hae any working version?
    Thanks! :)

8. May 9, 2018  
    Hey
    I dont know what your discussion was about, but i wondered what the name of the cooldown bar addon is.

In case it is coolline, do you hae any working version?
    Thanks! :)
    It's ForteX.

For CoolLine you can try this version -> http://wow-addon.ru/addon/CoolLine-Cooldowns/LK (there is download link on bottom side of the page)
    Edited: May 9, 2018

9. May 9, 2018  

First ... 345