1. (Wotlk) Fury pvp

Hey guys I have been wondering is Fury in wotlk viable at all? I played arms for around one year and I kinda got bored of it. I really want to try out fury. Is there a guide or is he even viable? Thanks

2. It's viable for BGs as long as you've got really high gear. You'll get much more kited and everything will kill you easier, but you're able to pull off slightly higher damage and a lot higher burst. The funny burst is the main reason some people decide to try it out.

3. You may have a lot of fun in the battlegrounds, wearing only hc pve gear (from icc/rs 25 hc) and having zero resilience, basically because you are going to oneshot every low-mid geared player with a single Whirlwind when you activate your bursting cooldowns (Death Wish+Recklessness, usually combined with your trinkets' procs) but at the same time you are going to be a glass cannon. You will die in a single rogue opener, a single mage shatter or a not reflected lava burst (unless you have some pocket healers). Any skilled caster will laugh at you while you are trying to reach him. Speaking from a theorical prospective, to play the fury pvp spec at its full potential you should need even more stance dancing macro than an arms warrior, but the irony is that you are not going to use them because your basic gameplay is going to be "kill or be killed". So, in the end it's quite funny if you want to try something different from the usual arms pvp gameplay, but don't expect to reach any other goal aside from fun. And don't even try to enter the arena with a fury pvp spec.

This is the one I've used when I tried to have some fun in the bgs, with zero resilience and almost only hc pve gear:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#LhbG0fhZGx0sqMzbeRqkAo