1. marketplace

guys, could you please switch back to the old marketplace for the realms that don't have the old content enabled?

its a damn pain to get any transmog item when you get 0.5 or 0.7 points per day and the item takes 1 month + to acquire
    not to mention no mounts / pets etc

2. also, it has been half a year since you promised the old content will be imported to the other realms so we wont need the old voting system rewards
    but since you didnt deliver so far and i guess the next couple of months are going to be the same, why dont you just give us the previous rewards and system

thank you

3. You have wrong mentally , if you want to play bug free server go play on retail , complains here wont help anyone but feeding your ego , people who are behind the server are still just humans who never promised anything they just say whats there plan not when they will deliver.

4. good old marketplace when i could get Cursed Vision of Sargeras for vote points... now only for 7 gold coins

5. You have wrong mentally , if you want to play bug free server go play on retail , complains here wont help anyone but feeding your ego , people who are behind the server are still just humans who never promised anything they just say whats there plan not when they will deliver.
    ok, regardless of whatever you want to say there, i still fail to see a point on why the marketplace is not adapted to the needs of the realms which DO NOT have all the content available (like lord)
    do you want to get a transmog set that you really really like in aprox 1 damn year?

6. They said they will open all content EVENTUALLY and that marketplace is gonna be just for some little help in getting those xmog items etc... that was like 8 months ago, still nothing from old content, fixes are happening but server is already dead, guess its too late for that now since we can't reach 3k online during peek hours.

I'm sure they can already port old content from Lord, at least some of it so we can do some xmog, titles, mounts farm.

Pet battles got enabled again, so that's new and good for some people I personally don't like pet battles, but I like the idea this server needs new stuff cause people are simply bored with nothing to do.

7. They said they will open all content EVENTUALLY and that marketplace is gonna be just for some little help in getting those xmog items etc... that was like 8 months ago, still nothing from old content, fixes are happening but server is already dead, guess its too late for that now since we can't reach 3k online during peek hours.

I'm sure they can already port old content from Lord, at least some of it so we can do some xmog, titles, mounts farm.

Pet battles got enabled again, so that's new and good for some people I personally don't like pet battles, but I like the idea this server needs new stuff cause people are simply bored with nothing to do.
    thats why old marketplace would be awesome until the implementation of old content which we all know is gonna take forever

8. good old marketplace when i could get Cursed Vision of Sargeras for vote points... now only for 7 gold coins
    ...for vote points and quite fast!

9. 3 months needed for 1 single transmog item, hahahaha. this is bullshiet

10. It would be a nice way for them to enable transmog gear again on the marketplace for some affordable point caust.Because voting now practically has no point, except voting for faction change / race change / name change.There is literally nothing else worth spending points on.Would be nice if we could meet half way......
    I am by no means saying I don't appreciate staff's efforts to make MOP more populated and playable and as well as the bug fixes they made, and plan to make - because I truly do !

11. thats why old marketplace would be awesome until the implementation of old content which we all know is gonna take forever
    I don't get your point, how the f**k old marketplace will help
    1st they did change Marketplace for good,
    2nd.No mount in Marketplace +1 good decision, coz all shiity lazy people take point daily just to get mount and 3rd and last it take hardly 1 months or 2 months to make a xmog set if u earn almost 4.5k achievement points but one thing warmane need to do is add all cool xmog stuff in marketplace thats all job done.
    They should implement old contents like dungeons and raids so they can raise the server population coz people prefer making cool xmog before they make level 1 character -.-
    Edited: March 17, 2016

12. I don't get your point, how the f**k old marketplace will help
    1st they did change Marketplace for good,
    2nd.No mount in Marketplace +1 good decision, coz all shiity lazy people take point daily just to get mount and 3rd and last it take hardly 1 months or 2 months to make a xmog set if u earn almost 4.5k achievement points but one thing warmane need to do is add all cool xmog stuff in marketplace thats all job done.
    They should implement old contents like dungeons and raids so they can raise the server population coz people prefer making cool xmog before they make level 1 character -.-
    Youre a ******, please show me where you vote, xmog set is more or less 5 pieces, 30 points a piece, gives 150 points, divide that by 30 for average month. I hope by now you realise your mistake, you can make a piece a month, not a whole mog.

13. Youre a ******, please show me where you vote, xmog set is more or less 5 pieces, 30 points a piece, gives 150 points, divide that by 30 for average month. I hope by now you realise your mistake, you can make a piece a month, not a whole mog.
    Head: [Heroes’ Crown of Faith] 11 point
    Shoulder: [Valorous Shoulderpads of Sanctification] 12 point
    Staff: [Frostscythe of Lord Ahune] 17 point
    in 40 days 40x 1.2= 48 point OMFG GUESS WHAT I GOT 8 points left need 5 more atm to get FEET. Stop making excuses if u are lazy read carefully I said implement the old dungeons and raids instead of old Marketplace and the current marketplace is way better.

14. Head: [Heroes’ Crown of Faith] 11 point
    Shoulder: [Valorous Shoulderpads of Sanctification] 12 point
    Staff: [Frostscythe of Lord Ahune] 17 point
    in 40 days 40x 1.2= 48 point OMFG GUESS WHAT I GOT 8 points left need 5 more atm to get FEET. Stop making excuses if u are lazy read carefully I said implement the old dungeons and raids instead of old Marketplace and the current marketplace is way better.
    not everyone gets 1.2...im 4300 ach pts on mop and i get 0.6-0.7 GZ @lolmane BECAUSE I'M UNABLE TO REACH THE LEVEL WHERE I GET 1.0 PTS....and the pieces that actually count (wotlk + cata content) are 20-30 pts per piece....not everyone wants to look like the 90s
    also...the old content was announced 8 months ago....im not judging on the development, but dont take away a system that works to implement a system that is flawed and deprave us from the ability to get certain stuff

for example...previously, you could get the spectral tiger, or the pheonix....how the hell are you getting them now smartass, im sorry if this is considered an insult, but certain people shouldnt comment on the forum...like....NEVER
    Edited: March 17, 2016

15. not everyone gets 1.2...im 4300 ach pts on mop and i get 0.6-0.7 GZ @lolmane BECAUSE I'M UNABLE TO REACH THE LEVEL WHERE I GET 1.0 PTS....and the pieces that actually count (wotlk + cata content) are 20-30 pts per piece....not everyone wants to look like the 90s
    also...the old content was announced 8 months ago....im not judging on the development, but dont take away a system that works to implement a system that is flawed and deprave us from the ability to get certain stuff

for example...previously, you could get the spectral tiger, or the pheonix....how the hell are you getting them now smartass, im sorry if this is considered an insult, but certain people shouldnt comment on the forum...like....NEVER
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....t=point+system
    not my fault that u got ban :D

12 Last