1. Proposition for bgs

Considering 90% ppl on realm takes bg-s more srsly then 3v3,how about disabling bgs for those over 390 ilv or smth.
    It would improve 3v3 qs by far since its impossible to pass 2k 3v3 atm
    Bg-s are supposed to be played by full green ppl ,not by full gear backpedalling premades.
    If u want challenge que vs ppl equal to ur gear/skill in 3v3 not by farming 90k hp bads in bgs
    (inb4 bg heroes start to nerdrage)!

2. exactly what i think about bgs + for that idea

3. Considering 90% ppl on realm takes bg-s more srsly then 3v3,how about disabling bgs for those over 390 ilv or smth.
    It would improve 3v3 qs by far since its impossible to pass 2k 3v3 atm
    Bg-s are supposed to be played by full green ppl ,not by full gear backpedalling premades.
    If u want challenge que vs ppl equal to ur gear/skill in 3v3 not by farming 90k hp bads in bgs
    (inb4 bg heroes start to nerdrage)!
    Poor kid will never realize that some people just don't want to do arenas and that bgs are used for more than just getting gear. For example, bgs give you reps that you can't get in any other way.

4. here ppl prefer to play bgs cause too autistic to play 2s/3s and so happy over farming 90k ppl that try to gear up, they should be definetly disabled or limited idk after 390-400 ilvl cause idk how they dont feel embarrassed at all doing random bgs with that gear instead queing 3v3 to prove their skill

5. here ppl prefer to play bgs cause too autistic to play 2s/3s and so happy over farming 90k ppl that try to gear up, they should be definetly disabled or limited idk after 390-400 ilvl cause idk how they dont feel embarrassed at all doing random bgs with that gear instead queing 3v3 to prove their skill
    Might have something to do with the fact that not everybody is young enough to want to do arenas.

6. best idea ever +1

From your one and only

God Emil

7. Might have something to do with the fact that not everybody is young enough to want to do arenas.
    then que rbg.

8. @psiho I kinda like your idea but I think that will just make them leave and look for another server where they can run premades to farm greenies. Some of them would just stuck their gear at 390 ilv to play it.

This could actually bring way more competitiveness to the server:
    1. More 2s and 3s.
    2. More RBGs.

Poor kid will never realize that some people just don't want to do arenas and that bgs are used for more than just getting gear. For example, bgs give you reps that you can't get in any other way.
    Is he a kid for sharing his opinion with the community? This guy is a way better play than you ever will be >_>

Might have something to do with the fact that not everybody is young enough to want to do arenas.
    Can you try to make some sense pls?

9. Might have something to do with the fact that not everybody is young enough to want to do arenas.
    Not everyone is 1550 and wants to do random bg

10. Not everyone is 1550 and wants to do random bg
    Not everybody has even done arenas before...some people on this server are no longer 14 and desperate to be cool.

11. Not everybody has even done arenas before...some people on this server are no longer 14 and desperate to be cool.
    Before commenting on this thread make sure your name is in top 3 or trying to trashtalk me random bg boy. (cwl)

12. Not everybody has even done arenas before...some people on this server are no longer 14 and desperate to be cool.
    The ones who look desperate to be cool are those who shows how much kills they've got in one Normal Bg.

P.S: Probably you should let your IGN here :D

13. @psiho I kinda like your idea but I think that will just make them leave and look for another server where they can run premades to farm greenies. Some of them would just stuck their gear at 390 ilv to play it.

This could actually bring way more competitiveness to the server:
    1. More 2s and 3s.
    2. More RBGs.

Is he a kid for sharing his opinion with the community? This guy is a way better play than you ever will be >_>

Can you try to make some sense pls?
    He's a kid because he is clearly very young and is whining like a kid. Not everybody should have to play the game the way that some random whining teenager demands that they play. I like the ability to be able to use bgs to farm reps or transmog gear. Otherwise, pvp is worthless to me and I will never have any desire to do arenas, no matter who tries to force me to.

14. Before commenting on this thread make sure your name is in top 3 or trying to trashtalk me random bg boy. (cwl)
    You're 14, you don't get an opinion on what adults do, sorry sweetie.

123 ... Last