1. To All the Elite Lordaeron Raiders - And Leaders

Congratulations on being at the top of your game. I mean that sincerely.

I whispered another Guild Leader to ask him how he deals with people in the guild who is consistently not pulling his or her weight in a raid situation... if you know what I mean... PvE players in top raiding guilds, 2 professions 450 level, best enchants, epic gems, 4K+ GearScore... Constantly playing Battlegrounds...

Playing...

I whisper him: Why do you always do this stuff in the BGs? You know how to play, why don't you just play it right instead of just messing around, you're not even AFK to farm Honor... Just help me carry the BG dude, if you help me and the other guy that was also trying we could have easily won the last 3 BGs... You know that.

The player had been a member of 2 elite raiding guilds since Lordaeron started, running Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas, at their respective patches or levels or whatever... You know, Lordaeron, when we were all level 60, they were raiding AQ, bla bla bla...

He bemoaned the current (In his words) "ease" of playing in Lordaeron... Anyways... Looking back on the days of Vanilla WoW when men were Men and we were Healers. (Too much sarcasm, I couldn't resist.) So... Yeah... Back then, being a Raider meant something, being a PvPer meant something different, Raiding was for dedicated, elite players who "put in their dues", again... his words... The point is that he plays BGs this way because he is tired of playing and he is a raider and doesn't take BGs "seriously".

Pain Suppression on myself and queue again.

Now let's look at how these Lordaeron raiders saw it, pre-BC. Developers spending well over half their time developing content that maybe 5% percent of the players were seeing. Trying to balance two different faction-exclusive classes so that neither side would feel that they were being shorted. And within those Factions there were other things... PvE PvP bla bla bla... Constantly nerfing and buffing different abilities for all classes for PvP balancing (Yes, yes, for a smaller fraction of players, nobody cares, right?), causing those abilities to be warped relative to PvE content.

Not everyone have been playing 10 years and know all the content and everything.

Some people don't like to be in big guilds.

Some people would want to see all content.

Lordaeron... Level 60... Level 70... Level 80...

I have sat around accomplishing little or nothing, because I was stuck in a raid group waiting for people to join/get organized. And I can't finish that extra daily or whatever. And don't say I should already be at the instance location, because that would be just as big a waste of time, waiting around for people. The "Raid Leader" yelling at the raid using the stupid big raid message with the sounds, the ones that pop up in the screen... Not my idea of a relaxing evening playing a game after getting yelled by my other stupid boss or whatever...

I was in your guild... You would sub people in and out depending on the boss fight, because needed gear or just as often because the raid couldn't make it past a boss without some particular class and spec. Luckily for me I wasn't anywhere near rading at the time. All the same, it irritated me. The reason for raiding should be what is happening in relation to the story/lore of Warcraft or for the actual purpose of playing a video game... not the "mega-game" rewards of gear or achievements. The raid composition should be interchangeable within designated roles or IDK... Of course... I think it would be awesome to have a class system full of true hybrids, rather than having a few classes be "pure" DPS, or Tank or Healer. I mean... That's how you play, right?

So if you have been part of the elite raiding teams that knocked out BWL, AQ-40, and Naxx, great. I know you spent a lot of time and worked hard to achieve those things. But most of the 10K-20K... IDK how many players in Lordaeron who have played this game have not had time to do so, and yet they care the same about the stupid game as you do. Both PvP and PvE.

You could try running it without all your addons, just like the good ol' days, you know?

Anyways...

I know what some of you most be thinking, but seriously, until you actually give it a try don’t base your view on the game on someone you know actually being swallowed by the game. I think it is all a matter of you being in control rather than letting the game control you.

Play the fukcing BG.

Please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was excerpted from “The Sacred Holy Blessed Scriptures-Doctrine Codex: Strategies, Guidance and Inspirational Verses from the Legendary Protection Priest - Our Lady of Lordaeron St. Virgin Healsonheels, Archbishop of Stormwind” The print version is available to pre-order from our blog WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com - Pre-orders both on our blog and at participating GameStop retailers come with a complementary PDF copy too.
    Healsonheels™ The Lich Queen, Slayer of Masculinity †
    Edited: March 13, 2016 Reason: Broken link

2. I think you can build a China wall from all of your posts, or perhaps write someones reasearch or disertation etc.
    Dont waste your potential with useless posts.

3. Hi there, where is the TL:DR version? Im too busy leading my guild

4. Hi there, where is the TL:DR version? Im too busy leading my guild
    Play the fukcing BG.

5. Im already full geared

6. This guy seriously needs professional help.

7. Mostly everyone aims to reach the "endgame" before they start playing the game.

Reach the end, to start.

Seems stupid but, as a matter of fact, that is what mostly everyone is looking for in Lordaeron.

8. This guy got rekt by a banana hammer

9. Yeah Healsonheels here spent a good several hours last night carrying on and on and on about nothing in global, but just ranting about anything and everything and not shutting up. This person clearly has some issues and the server would probably benefit from perma banning her account.

10. just a question of personal interest:

do you honestly think that "raiders" are the elite of the playerbase ?...

11. just a question of personal interest:

do you honestly think that "raiders" are the elite of the playerbase ?...
    nah dude, taking the name of famous pvpers from the past makes you the elitist!

12. Another phenomenal thread opened by you,was not worth reading it :( again.
    xD

12 Last