1. Time passes

When will be released next content? Naxx is getting fk boring, nothing to do here. As you can see people start leaving.Before you were waiting 500 players Q with 11k cap... now it's hardly 9.5k.
    Think about it...

2. I agree, to be honest. If we could agree that Ulduar is in a ready state to be released (I don't know this, so I'm assuming it for the sake of the argument) it doesn't really make sense to keep on waiting an extra 1 or 2 months from now on. I mean, it does - if you want the progression to be blizzlike, but having like ~4 hours of raiding to clear all content every week gets boring pretty quick, and I find myself spending way less time ingame than I used to.

3. In like 1 or 3 months.

I'm bored too.

I was spamming Global today LF duels...

I won like 10 in 1 hour of spamming... I wanted to duel Warriors but only DKs and 1 paladin went to duel... and yeah the 3 warriors that lost but...

Yeah I had to Alt F4 already...

4. When will be released next content? Naxx is getting fk boring, nothing to do here. As you can see people start leaving.Before you were waiting 500 players Q with 11k cap... now it's hardly 9.5k.
    Think about it...
    It was 10,5k online today :o

But I think they should not rush content too if it is not ready yet. That migth make it worse. Even tho some people migth leave because there are a slow release, they migth come back, and other migth join if it is well scripted instead of crap. They can't work faster then they are able too. It is ready when it is ready.

And really, if there is nothing to do already, maybe it is time to do some other stuff too? :p

You can also level up new characters, farm gold, emblems, achives, get full pvp gear, arena, rbg, full pve gear, etc.
    Edited: March 13, 2016

5. Well Ulduar is a complicated dungeon and it will take time to be ready. But when the devs were asked about the state of Ulduar even before the server was released, I think they made it very clear how it was "almost finished" with just some minor problems centered around trash, not the boss encounters. Personally I don't even play there anymore, because of the server not being very "lively" as of now since people seem to be super passive because there isn't that much to do other than level alts and PvP.

6. When will be released next content? Naxx is getting fk boring, nothing to do here. As you can see people start leaving.Before you were waiting 500 players Q with 11k cap... now it's hardly 9.5k.
    Think about it...
    If Uldaur isn't ready, don't release it though. People aren't all P2P here so they are free to come and go as they please, what matters the most is not releasing content that's broken and is going to cause more server crashes then it's worth. Think about that.

I'm sure Warmane Staff is working diligently on Uldaur and i'm sure they'll keep us posted on any updates. Also just because you're clearing Naxx weekly doesn't mean everyone is and i'm sure the general server pop could use a few more weeks to accomplish their goals.

oh and I forgot; Uldaur will be ready, Soon (TM).

7. No, thanks.
    Do not release anything without fixing previous bugs, please.

8. No, thanks.
    Do not release anything without fixing previous bugs, please.
    If you want everything to be fixed before new content is released, we are going to be raiding T7 for years, maybe decades.

9. If you want everything to be fixed before new content is released, we are going to be raiding T7 for years, maybe decades.
    Totally untrue and completely hyperbole'd, but nice try man. Warmane doesn't have to have a 100% of WoTLK debugged, hell i have hardly seen a broken heroic and people are hitting 80 just fine with some broken quest along the ways to. All Warmane as to have done is Uldaur bebugged and hopefully aim high enough that it doesn't take them taking Uldaur back out of the game to finish what they should've finished before releasing.

In other words....Let them get it right the first time so it doesn't cause a billion problems when it does go live and ruin everyone's experience.

Oh and FYI 3.0 lasted a good 4 to 5 months in retail, so why shouldn't Warmane has their 5 months and maybe a little longer if they need it to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_..._the_Lich_King

10. Oh and FYI 3.0 lasted a good 4 to 5 months in retail, so why shouldn't Warmane has their 5 months and maybe a little longer if they need it to?
    Because a patch lasting 5 months or more is a massive mistake, how do you even reason with yourself to defend this?

11. Because a patch lasting 5 months or more is a massive mistake, how do you even reason with yourself to defend this?
    Because the average WoW expansion has lated 2 year, example: WoTLK. 3 quarters a year, 12 months in a year. it'd be expected to have a patch last at least 4 months (longer if need be), so 5 months would be completely okay as 3.3 it self lasted 12 months (Dec 2009 to Dec 10). Even in retail they could have put a extra month on each patch and at least kept us from having to raid icc for a whole freaking year.

Fastward to 2015 (ish):

Highmaul was released early Dec 2014 and then Blackrock Faundry was released Early Feb 2015. Both raids had 4 levels of difficulty. Many players hadn't even cleared Mythic Highmaul yet but here comes BRF anyways and then just 3 months after that Hellfire Citadel was released and 6.2 is having to last....

....yet again a full year. That which is sad because players were already outraged with MoP SoO lasting a full year just the previous year and WoD has been losing subs left and right and has been voted the worst expansion ever.

So one can also conclude that a patch/raid tier lasting to short is also a massive mistake and the staff should not rely on forum dwellers to tell them what to do, but look at how many guilds are clearing Naxx and trying to clear Naxx before moving forward. Sure some whinny babies will cry on the forums, but at least Warmane can help as many guilds as possible to see the content while its still fresh.

If you're bored..... log out! Do something else. Warmane/Lordaeron will be here when you get back.

12. Because the average WoW expansion has lated 2 year, example: WoTLK. 3 quarters a year, 12 months in a year. it'd be expected to have a patch last at least 4 months (longer if need be), so 5 months would be completely okay as 3.3 it self lasted 12 months (Dec 2009 to Dec 10). Even in retail they could have put a extra month on each patch and at least kept us from having to raid icc for a whole freaking year.

Fastward to 2015 (ish):

Highmaul was released early Dec 2014 and then Blackrock Faundry was released Early Feb 2015. Both raids had 4 levels of difficulty. Many players hadn't even cleared Mythic Highmaul yet but here comes BRF anyways and then just 3 months after that Hellfire Citadel was released and 6.2 is having to last....

....yet again a full year. That which is sad because players were already outraged with MoP SoO lasting a full year just the previous year and WoD has been losing subs left and right and has been voted the worst expansion ever.

So one can also conclude that a patch/raid tier lasting to short is also a massive mistake and the staff should not rely on forum dwellers to tell them what to do, but look at how many guilds are clearing Naxx and trying to clear Naxx before moving forward. Sure some whinny babies will cry on the forums, but at least Warmane can help as many guilds as possible to see the content while its still fresh.

If you're bored..... log out! Do something else. Warmane/Lordaeron will be here when you get back.
    You are making foolish comparisons please stop, Lordaeron lost a lot of atention the last 4-5 weeks in terms of development and this is having noticebly bad impact on it
    Edited: March 15, 2016

13. You do realize when ICC is finished and available you'll be whining about nothing to do after awhile right?

14. You do realize when ICC is finished and available you'll be whining about nothing to do after awhile right?

Atleast we would have full geared characters. Not like now - playing 2,3 months to get gear after while I MUST farm better gear and this gonna repeat 3 times. The conclusion is that I'm wasting time on nothing....

12 Last