1. please don't fight here, I posted March 14 because it is March 14 here in my country.

2. please don't fight here, I posted March 14 because it is March 14 here in my country.
    I know, it was a joke. Some people just didnt take it so. :)
    I should have followed it up with a "You can see the future" comment hehe.

3. Frostwolf needs much more attention...

4. Kemii, I read your comments in this thread and I was really wondering, how do you know that it's not DDoS, how do you know about networking and other people don't. Stop being so full with yourself only because you wrote some comments.

Also, I would really love if you answer how would you know it's not DDoS. It's not like Warmane has the most resilient servers which we have seen in the past few months.

5. well wtf?

y u no go online for more than 2 min.

6. Pet battles strike again.
    Actually it is DDOS their site has been going off too.

7. Actually, we re all bastards who don't have life! :D

8. Actually it is DDOS their site has been going off too.
    actually it's server instability, which you'd know if you'd bother reading the main page.

"FROSTWOLF INSTABILITY
    March 13, 2016
    Frostwolf is currently experiencing stability issues. We are looking into resolving the issue as soon as possible."

if it was a ddos they would have said it was being ddos'd.

9. I think both were insulting. None of it was needed, and i didnt take any of it as "joking" notions. Why dont you BOTH try to just keep your negative energy to yourselves, and just try to be the polite difference in the world, instead of letting nerdrage and impatience become you. Life is too short to be rude to everyone, you dont know anyones struggles but your own.

10. Kemii, I read your comments in this thread and I was really wondering, how do you know that it's not DDoS, how do you know about networking and other people don't. Stop being so full with yourself only because you wrote some comments.

Also, I would really love if you answer how would you know it's not DDoS. It's not like Warmane has the most resilient servers which we have seen in the past few months.
    could be for many reasons not just a DDOS.

Never said it WASN'T a DDOS, just explained there could be numerous reasons.... And it turns out it wasn't a DDOS after all, which was what I was explaining.

First 12