1. March 14 DDOS attack?

when I log in my character after 2-3 minutes I always get disconnected then when I log in everything rollbacks (conquest and honor lost)

is it another DDOS attack? or is it just me?

2. is it another DDOS attack? or is it just me?
    I guess not, it must be just a Frostwolf issue

3. Yeah, Frostwolf is kinda fu*ked right now
    It's either pet battles or DDoS attack. Though, most likely, it's pet battles.

4. It's only the 13th.

Also the server just came back up a few mins ago, could be for many reasons not just a DDOS.

Yeah, Frostwolf is kinda fu*ked right now
    It's either pet battles or DDoS attack. Though, most likely, it's pet battles.
    You know the Devs already told you lot that Pet Battles are not affecting the realm anymore.
    Reading is hard.

5. Ignorance is bliss, I guess you don't understand time zones young child.

6. Ignorance is bliss, I guess you don't understand time zones young child.
    Child... you are funny.

Addressing the forums, most of the population are smart enough to use Servertime as base since this is what appears ingame as well as on the website, it's currently 13/03/16 18:30 Servertime (GMT).

Also it was a joke, calm your **** with your petty insults.

7. Since when random crashes systematically means DoS attack ?

Also ... HEY KEMII !

8. Since when random crashes systematically means DoS attack ?

Also ... HEY KEMII !

Since Warmane players think they know about networking...

OMG HEY VAL xD!!

9. Lol, funny joke. Addressing the forums does not require any form of changing the date as the forums only list what the time is GMT, not the date. Even if he was incorrect to say so about the wrong date for the server time, it was rude of you to post a petty comment judging him on that when you clearly stated you understand time zones, showing you posted the comment 'joke' just to be pathetic.

10. Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering why, I did not say it was a DDOS attack and I never thought that pet battles are affecting the server. I guess I did not read about that.

anyways thanks for the replies!

11. Lol, funny joke. Addressing the forums does not require any form of changing the date as the forums only list what the time is GMT, not the date. Even if he was incorrect to say so about the wrong date for the server time, it was rude of you to post a petty comment judging him on that when you clearly stated you understand time zones, showing you posted the comment 'joke' just to be pathetic.
    Please take whatever someone has places in your **** canal and get over it, it was a joke, just because you didn't find it funny thats YOUR issue not mine.
    If you are offended by suck, maybe the internet isn't a place you should be one. Just saying.

Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering why, I did not say it was a DDOS attack and I never thought that pet battles are affecting the server. I guess I did not read about that.

anyways thanks for the replies!
    No worries Bishop. Also pet battles ain't. It most likely some other reason, Hotfix issues, core instability, some random player found a issue and caused a crash, etc.

12. Why are you getting offended pal? I'm only joking.

13. Whoever is making these attacks i hope he catches herpes or black plague

14. Why are you getting offended pal? I'm only joking.
    If that was you joking, I would take a visit to your nearest psychologist, in no way was what you wrote, or even phrased in such ways that humor would come across... Now you are just trying to cover your own *** because you came across butthurt.

It's ok, I'll let this one go. You are clearly new to these forums.

12 Last