1. Proposition x

please remove arenas and make it so you have to get conquest from rated or random battlegrounds, what this will do is make random bgs more competitive since everyone will want to get conquest from battlegrounds, this will help save the server or something, and it doesn't matter what the arena players think because they will just have lots of fun queing into battlegrounds instead.

2. I agree this is a good idea. Once they can't play arenas, they will discover their love of being bg heros instead.

3. Psiho never said to remove Bgs, his idea was to have less Random Bgs queue to increase 2s, 3s and even Rated Bgs queues. He didn't use the best example but still he had more logic than u here trying to look funny :'D

But lets change the topic to this way... Alright if you want to "farm" people in Bgs 24/7 but stop acting like you're such a big deal when most of you lack in skill. (This isn't targeted for you cyo).

4. this isn't about psiho's **** idea, this is about removing arenas completely for the better of the server so everyone can play bgs together with max gear

and his idea was to kick everyone with gear out of battlegrounds which is essentially removing them, considering my pally still has blue pieces and is above 390.

5. Yes please, I'm tired of having to deal with arena tryhards once a week so I could obtain my CP that will be spent on gear meant only for BGs. I also get bothered by the frequency of which I see ppl spamming "QUE 3s" in game chats while countless AVs get closed due to lack of players.

#SaveAlteracValley

6. also can i buy a house or castle somewhere and make it my guild headquarters with all my conquest points? With me having all the 3 cata sets and weapons and all the freaking cata gear and trinkets all those conquests points are useless....

http://imgur.com/nCHzftC

7. this isn't about psiho's **** idea, this is about removing arenas completely for the better of the server so everyone can play bgs together with max gear
    His point was to bring competitiveness to this dieing server. Most of them don't play arenas because they "don't like it" (aka they suck at it) but if they actually take some time to practice and get better they will end enjoying it.

Obviously no one can force people to stop playing Bgs, but there is RBGs. Wouldn't you like to play more Rbgs then the same old and boring random bgs?

Yes please, I'm tired of having to deal with arena tryhards once a week so I could obtain my CP
    Well, yea I see your point man... Its kinda hard for you to get few wins isnt it?

also can i buy a house or castle somewhere and make it my guild headquarters with all my conquest points? With me having all the 3 cata sets and weapons and all the freaking cata gear and trinkets all those conquests points are useless....

http://imgur.com/nCHzftC
    I always buy new sets for my chars. So I can play with different gems and enchants for different play styles :D

8. Obviously no one can force people to stop playing Bgs, but there is RBGs. Wouldn't you like to play more Rbgs then the same old and boring random bgs?

yes i would like more rated battlegrounds, which is why we must completely remove arenas, so that people can put practice into random battlegrounds and then play more rated battlegrounds

i also propose that they remove the battleground time limit so we can all get more practice farming honorable kills.

9. His point was to bring competitiveness to this dieing server. Most of them don't play arenas because they "don't like it" (aka they suck at it) but if they actually take some time to practice and get better they will end enjoying it.

Obviously no one can force people to stop playing Bgs, but there is RBGs. Wouldn't you like to play more Rbgs then the same old and boring random bgs?

Well, yea I see your point man... Its kinda hard for you to get few wins isnt it?

I always buy new sets for my chars. So I can play with different gems and enchants for different play styles :D
    I got 2 by Ret and 2 by prot cata set as well i got over 2k wins arena if u remember...thats lotta cata points

10. Well, yea I see your point man... Its kinda hard for you to get few wins isnt it?
    Actually I end up with a score like 15-1 or 14-2 in worst cases (takes 16 wins to get me full capped) every single week, I just hate to waste time my doing useless arena for gear that will be purely used in BGs. Fyi, I managed to get 2.9k in 2s on Warmane pre wipe, but I decided to devote myself to BGs since the moltdown and it's really irritating to see AV slowly dying. Mad????????????????????????????????????????????

11. His point was to bring competitiveness to this dieing server. Most of them don't play arenas because they "don't like it" (aka they suck at it) but if they actually take some time to practice and get better they will end enjoying it.

And if arenas were disabled arenas, all arena players who flop in bgs will get better and learn to enjoy random bgs instead. Also, nothing brings more life to a dying server than killing what most people play. I think I rest my case.

12. yes i would like more rated battlegrounds, which is why we must completely remove arenas, so that people can put practice into random battlegrounds and then play more rated battlegrounds
    Isn't arenas that keeps RBGs dead and you know that. Random Bgs its what it makes all the other aspects of the PvP dieing.

I managed to get 2.9k in 2s on Warmane pre wipe
    That reminds me of Timmy21 and his amazing 2.8k rating in retail (aka 1300 rating). Where is Alvie now?

And if arenas were disabled arenas, all arena players who flop in bgs will get better and learn to enjoy random bgs instead.
    I'm sorry but what do we have to learn about Bgs? The tatics? Being in group and spam dmg?
    I barely see one healer fake casting in Bgs, I barely see people making good CC chains in Bgs....
    Edited: March 13, 2016

13. I'm sorry but what do we have to learn about Bgs? The tatics? Being in group and spam dmg?
    I barely see one healer fake casting in Bgs, I barely see people making good CC chains in Bgs....
    Well, I barely see YOU in bgs.

14. You know, when MOP was released we had no Arenas.. We only had Rated BGs to get conquest from..

Guess what... WE HAD A VERY ACTIVE RBG LADDER!!!

I could happily log in and do 12+ Rated BGs a day. Against various teams. The day Molt-down happened we did 2 bgs, myself and my BF (Guild Master/Rated BG leader) were both 2.1k rated. Veterans of The Alliance titles and mounts with only 8 Losses out of 160 games.

Good times, man I miss my old RBG team :(

123 ... Last