1. Enchancement Shaman problem.

For some reason, i have 0% parry and i can block attacks. How? I have 2 1-handed weapons, how the hell am i blocking attacks? Is parry swapped with block or what?

2. Visual bug iirc.

Everyone who can wield a shield get 5% block value base but it is not active until you actually wield a shield, it's just passive in your stats.
    Also the parry as standard on Enhancement is super low, >5%.

3. Parry is 0% bro, i am serious i never actually parried an attack. ever. i tested it. and the block thing, it was a genuine block i took no damage. so yea..bug

4. I have another problem with my enh shaman (i'm reforged 3% hit and 6% expertise) and I dueled with a friend of mine (WW Monk) much more geared then me, but we dueled just for fun. This is where i noticed something. Stormstrike - dodged, melee attacks - dodge, parry, miss, poped ascendance - dodge, miss, parry parry, dodge, no maelstrom procs, and i died after the second rising sun kick for 120k :D I reset recount and we started do just maul each other in the face with auto attacks, when i checked the log on melee attacks 33% parry, 35% crit, 1 normal hit and the rest dodge and miss (the % for stormstrike were pretty much the same). I went and reforged to like 15% expertise, the results were the same. Yeah I know monks have a ton of passives for parry but this is insane :( I experienced the same problems in arena earlier today, didn't watch for parry, dodge, etc, but i noticed maelstrom procs were very, very rare, like, i had to go through my whole rotation to get just 1 instant hex on the healer, where i normally get like 3-5 stacks with just stormstrike and windfury proc.