1. Enabaling same faction RBG / 15 man RBGS

Can we have these 2 things enabled as I think it would push more people to do RBGs, have somewhat of the roflstomp pres shift out of random bgs as well as people can much simply ask a premade or a group to queue RBG same like people spam queues 3s or 2s

15 man RBGs existed on retail, there is even achievements with RBGs in arathi basin, even so i still think it would be quite fun to do 10 man RBGs on eye of the storm or arathi basin giving us more options then just the regular WSG and TP or gilneas.

with the same faction RBGs it would only increase the amount of RBGs on nelth, I know a few guilds that wouldnt mind to have this enabled, and it allows us to fight our friends or rivals same as arenas, dosent make sense to have same faction 2s but to not have them in RBGs, if we were to tally total RBGS since the opening of RBGs horde has dominated the alliance same to alliance that domiantes arenas.. they should be able to fight eachother

2. Tclick gives up on normal bgs after getting ganked- demands same fction rbgs -

3. Congrats you won a random bg where your pugs were smarter than my pugs, do you want a cookie? An award maybe? That's why I'm not too fond on random bgs anymore, it's not about which premade is better it's more about the pugs

This is why same faction RBGs should be enabled and more people should be looking away from rolling roflstomp pres in random bgs
    Edited: March 14, 2016

4. dosent make sense to have same faction 2s but to not have them in RBGs
    Actually it makes sense. Bgs are a fight between Ally and Horde, wich is different of Arenas.

But anyway, I think would be a good idea to enable it.

5. Same faction rated BGs were enabled at retail.
    Also, you could get AB and EotS in 10m rated BGs at retail too.

Actually it makes sense. Bgs are a fight between Ally and Horde, wich is different of Arenas.

But anyway, I think would be a good idea to enable it.
    It would be retail like to have same faction rated BGs.
    Edited: March 14, 2016

6. I think this was fixed on Warsong before moltdown....Anyway, Warmane has admitted rated BGs are currently broken (i.e same faction teams can't que into each other) and will fix it....eventually...maybe.

Should be a ticket on the bug tracker about it.

7. 15 man RBGs existed on retail, there is even achievements with RBGs in arathi basin, even so i still think it would be quite fun to do 10 man RBGs on eye of the storm or arathi basin giving us more options then just the regular WSG and TP or gilneas.
    Wrong.
    All RBGs are 10M, They just change the way some of the BGs work in order for them to be 10M. btw, 10M AB is more fun than 15.

8. It's too bad you left bg the other day after getting stomped at mid, couldn't get a SS of dat rage quit

9. Wrong.
    All RBGs are 10M, They just change the way some of the BGs work in order for them to be 10M. btw, 10M AB is more fun than 15.
    Either way I'd still like for more choice even in RBG 10 man :)

10. Either way I'd still like for more choice even in RBG 10 man :)
    tfw you're asking for more RBGs publicly then trying to dodge them in guild chat

11. tfw you're asking for more RBGs publicly then trying to dodge them in guild chat

Looks like second LukaAAAAA /lol