1. Meta gem recipies

Hello, is the drop rate of meta gem recipies low on frostwolf? My rogue has 600 JC but I havent seen a single meta recipe drop till today. I do dailies in jade forest and vale of eternal blossoms everyday and also do RDF's. I even use Potion of Luck at all times. Still, I havent any recipe drop. Is there any place where i can farm these recipies ?
    Thank You.

2. Auction House is full of meta gems, ask some JW for more info.

3. i used to farm the pearlfin monkeys and i got 4 of 5 recipes before the update its very tedious though , took hours its very RNG , i got my first in the 5 min , the other took around 2 hours total I think. Also the dailys that give " treasure of the vale " chests rewards , have a chance to give you the recipe , I used to did them too before the update till i learned they were bugged and werent giving anything ( yay .. )

Just check if they are working if they are , theyre the easiest way to get them , and try the monkeys , or the little basterds in kun lai cave.

4. i used to farm the pearlfin monkeys and i got 4 of 5 recipes before the update its very tedious though , took hours its very RNG , i got my first in the 5 min , the other took around 2 hours total I think. Also the dailys that give " treasure of the vale " chests rewards , have a chance to give you the recipe , I used to did them too before the update till i learned they were bugged and werent giving anything ( yay .. )

Just check if they are working if they are , theyre the easiest way to get them , and try the monkeys , or the little basterds in kun lai cave.
    Thx for the quick reply..I'll check them...thx

5. potion of luck doesnt even work :D...
    i have around 8 meta recipes which i farmed in Guo-Lain Halls or from trash in HoF/MSV but if you have luck then you can find some of them in jade forest from random mobs...