1. Wpvp

As already started alliance are waiting long times for BG queues, and horde is pretty much instant now even for 10 and 15 mans.

Seems like alliance are getting bored waiting, and horde frustrated when not in a PM. Surly we can build on the wpvp side, even 5v5,10v10 etc and even wpvp event with each other's guild. The officers of most PvP guilds(both fractions)are on the forums, how about making something interesting for the server, we can PM about it. Just something to lift the server and have some fun. I'm game for them? Anyone else??

2. We actually did try to ask about 10v10 or 5v5, no guilds agree on it, but if anyone would want to I am sure we can arrange it.

3. We actually did try to ask about 10v10 or 5v5, no guilds agree on it, but if anyone would want to I am sure we can arrange it.
    Unfortunately this will always happen. People will always decline such invitations 'cause they will start stating that the gear difference is too big to handle it. Also, some of them, will start bashing donors and we get in this vicious cycle over and over again. I would personally gather 10 players to do this just for fun!

Personally, I have so much fun while PvP'ing BiS toons with my modest hunter. It's a challenge. I just dislike when this DK called Justmarried grips my hunter (Excuses) to the middle of the riot. That freaks me out. :p (jk).
    Edited: March 14, 2016

4. well im 100% sure we (proteus) can get some 5v5 or 10v10 going, i know a few want that, so if your game in, im in

5. Unfortunately this will always happen. People will always decline such invitations 'cause they will start stating that the gear difference is too big to handle it. Also, some of them, will start bashing donors and we get in this vicious cycle over and over again. I would personally gather 10 players to do this just for fun!

Personally, I have so much fun while PvP'ing BiS toons with my modest hunter. It's a challenge. I just dislike when this DK called Justmarried grips my hunter (Excuses) to the middle of the riot. That freaks me out. :p (jk).
    I agree with you people will cry about the gear difference, but this should be fun and interesting.

Im sure people are up for some fun, win or lose. i just a simple plan to make wpvp more active, espically as we are officers of each guilds, lets make something happen.

6. We actually did try to ask about 10v10 or 5v5, no guilds agree on it, but if anyone would want to I am sure we can arrange it.
    what actual guild u in now? last time i saw u in BG you was guildless

7. what actual guild u in now? last time i saw u in BG you was guildless
    If I'm not mistaken he's in Virtus. As for myself, I'm "leading" a closed guild called Badfellas where we only PvP. I'm also an Officer in Triumph where most of our players are PvE players but I'm pretty sure I can gather some of them to join this idea.

I can try to gather 10 players myself or 5 (depending on what everyone prefers) and try to make a "team" to do this. I'm pretty sure we might have enough players to do this for fun purposes. At least we can all have a laugh - Winning or losing, personally, it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to have some laughs while doing this and I'm glad we're all, apparently, aiming to that same goal.

8. If I'm not mistaken he's in Virtus. As for myself, I'm "leading" a closed guild called Badfellas where we only PvP. I'm also an Officer in Triumph where most of our players are PvE players but I'm pretty sure I can gather some of them to join this idea.
    Iwell thats what i thought, but last time i saw him he was guildless (few days ago)
    Edited: March 14, 2016 Reason: spelling

9. I can try to gather 10 players myself or 5 (depending on what everyone prefers) and try to make a "team" to do this. I'm pretty sure we might have enough players to do this for fun purposes. At least we can all have a laugh - Winning or losing, personally, it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to have some laughs while doing this and I'm glad we're all, apparently, aiming to that same goal.
    Your also Horde too then? If thats the case it should be any problem finding a team, as we also have enought to join in too. The only problems i can see, if any would be any time difference. Im pretty much same as sever time.

10. Your also Horde too then? If thats the case it should be any problem finding a team, as we also have enought to join in too. The only problems i can see, if any would be any time difference. Im pretty much same as sever time.
    Yes, I am also horde. I'm European myself (Portugal) and my time is actually the same as the server time. The only issue I might encounter is, since most the people that I play with are American, their timer. Somewhere between 7:00 ~ 10:00 PM would be perfect for us. I need to double check with them but that will be, most likely, the best hour for all of them. I'll talk with them today in order to check their feedback.

11. what actual guild u in now? last time i saw u in BG you was guildless
    Yes i was without guild for two days, but well i am officer of Virtus and we 100% agree on it.

12. Yes i was without guild for two days, but well i am officer of Virtus and we 100% agree on it.
    ah cool.

Well is seems like we can easily find Horde members that wanna Wpvp, just really down to the Ally side i guess, i only really Know really Virtus as a main PvP guild, not sure just what happened to AOW, but anyway Just something to make it a little Rag interesting.

13. ah cool.

Well is seems like we can easily find Horde members that wanna Wpvp, just really down to the Ally side i guess, i only really Know really Virtus as a main PvP guild, not sure just what happened to AOW, but anyway Just something to make it a little Rag interesting.
    We're already working in something around it. Feel free to whisper me ingame (Nickname: Excuses) - I'll try to tune you up in what's happening.

14. ah cool.

There you go sir;
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s&goto=newpost

P.S: Sorry for double post.