1. Nothin to do on Lordaeron

Hello everoyne. In the time i have been playing on lordaeron lot of things changed from my perspective. I remember just 1-2 months ago i was newly lvl 80 and i was doing all HCs every day and this game was amazing. I remember how i was first doing naxx and EoE and it was amazing to see the party progress from total wipes to fullclear.

But now that ppl already got used to bosses and do everything as they should. There rly not much to do left.

To explain what i mean:
    Wednesday - id resets. I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. We do naxx 25 in 3-4 hours.
    Thursday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. We do OS 25 + EoE
    Friday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. Nothin to do except 10 mans which are pretty much all done in like 5 hours run.
    Saturday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. Horde finally conquered Wintergrasp. I go VoA 25+10 whitch takes like 1 hour to do.
    Sunday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do
    Monday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do
    Tuesday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do

And every day i spent at least 20% of my gametime doing circles in dalaran while theres nothing to do.
    This game rly needs shorter ID reset time. Or new content already or something. This is boring already.
    Do you feel the same?

TL-DR version: ID takes way too long to reset. Theres nothing to do bcz all raids are finished fast. Do you feel the same?

2. Shorter ID resets? Not much to do when u get full bis faster? Do you even have a social life? Maybe you could add some bg's to your weekly schedule aswell :)

You could also lvl some alts

3. Hey,

I think you've really answered your own question there in the sense of you spend 5-6 hours for 4 days playing the game and you just want to fill up the remaining 3 days. Considering what the game has to offer, you're going to have to be satisified with that as it was not designed to have you engaged for more than that.
    At the opposite side of the spectrum there's players that will log in to the game for one hours maybe two hours a day and if you throw them too much content, they will drown in it.
    But you have only listed 3 things you are doing in the game: heroics, raids and dailies. The game had more to offer in terms of PvP, farming for gold, creating a new character and admittedly doing the same thing again - which in your case, you seem to want to do. So consider this: If you want faster ID reset (i.e. halving it) you might as well have anohter character that does the same raids.

TL-DR answer: PvP, farm, make an alt.

4. Exping new char is bull****. I got like 6 alts all lvl 20-30 bcz its sooooooooo booooooooring to exp at these levels and so many lvl 80 aliances reskilling horde in low locations.

PvP as horde?? Rly? Dude i tryed for like a month. Its pointless. Its pointles when all horde player can do is brainless pvp and ignore objectives.
    Like last time i was BG it was AV(as always) i died 5 times being the only player trying recapture tower point. Managed to ratake flag like 2 times but there was 2 rogues holding the tower. During the time i was trying to recapture tower point. Over half of players present in the fight gone RIGHT UNDER THE TOWER POINT into the middle to brainless pvp. NONE OF THEM DIDNT EVEN TRY TO RECAPTURE TOWER. and most of them rode right under the Tower pointo into brainless pvp multiple times.(sorry for horrible english, but i hope you get the point)

And what is gold farming for? Just unending hoarding and jewing of gold that in the end is useless to you bcz you got too much of it that it doesnt matter anymore.

I would ruther pay 5€ 3x a week to reset ID for naxx 25 then lvl up new character.

5. First of you migth need to slow down? 4-6 hours a day is pretty much, most people does not have that much time to play and to be able keep up with people like you, there is needed to be a id (that does not reset too quick).

If it was not for id, people like you would have had all the gear a lot faster, what would lead to you not needing to do the raids, and you would get tierd of doing them too many times.

Also, there are a lot of stuff to do. As the earlier people in the topic have said, you are kinda just doing the same over and over again. Maybe you should try some pvp (rbg'/arena/raiding horde or allaince depends of faction you are), leveling new characters, farm something (achive, gold, recipes, emblems, mounts, pets, etc.), you can try old raids (level 70 raids like Black temple or level 60 raids), you can make a twink (Looks like the level 19 twinks are really getting active), try out a new class.

There are a lot of stuff to do, but in the end I recommend the social life. Give it a try, five-six hours a day is a lot.

[Edit: (I can see you hate pvp, was a bit late posting this) - if you hate so much on the others, why don't you try arena, a lot more depends on your self, and people are not over geared yet). I am pretty sure both factions hate on their team, and I can see both allaince crying that they "always" lose, and horde that does it. - And if it is really that much a pain to exp, then I think you are at the wrong server. Gold would be great to have tho, if you was not that lazy at leveling. If you have gold you can send it to your alts and make it easier to get mount, gear and profs. So I don't think it is the servers fault you have nothing to do anymore]
    Edited: March 14, 2016

6. Yeah i wouldnt NEED them raids anymore. But i could go them instead of bored waiting for id reset. Which would lead to me going whith whatever low geared ppl, that would lead to them getting better gear. And i wouldnt have to wait for 5 days every week for something to do.

And just to clarify, i dont hate PvP.
    I hate world pvpers who kill ppl who are just questing and exping. Killing ppl who have no intention to pvp is sooooo pro these days...........
    I hate my teammates when im doing any BG. Horde is just a bunch of brainless monkeys and you cannot rly win AV while only 2 ppl are doing objectives.
    And arena? Who likes to run around wall for 15 minutes untill someone gets out of mana and then kill them > Do another 15 minute arena..... Thats cancer

7. but you don't understand.....This was "Blizz-like" WoTLK. You're doing exactly what we (we being 90% of Blizzard 12 Mil subs) did back in 2008 and Uldaur coming out will only cure that itch for new content for a few weeks, then you'll pretty much be right back here. Best thing I can tell you is either A. Level an Alt or B. Spend some time playing other games, As both of these options were exactly what we did back then and what we got told or told people back then. WoTLK was a great expansion and all that, but it was really Raid or Die as there wasn't anything else to do.

8. Exping new char is bull****. I got like 6 alts all lvl 20-30 bcz its sooooooooo booooooooring to exp at these levels and so many lvl 80 aliances reskilling horde in low locations.

PvP as horde?? Rly? Dude i tryed for like a month. Its pointless. Its pointles when all horde player can do is brainless pvp and ignore objectives.
    Like last time i was BG it was AV(as always) i died 5 times being the only player trying recapture tower point. Managed to ratake flag like 2 times but there was 2 rogues holding the tower. During the time i was trying to recapture tower point. Over half of players present in the fight gone RIGHT UNDER THE TOWER POINT into the middle to brainless pvp. NONE OF THEM DIDNT EVEN TRY TO RECAPTURE TOWER. and most of them rode right under the Tower pointo into brainless pvp multiple times.(sorry for horrible english, but i hope you get the point)

And what is gold farming for? Just unending hoarding and jewing of gold that in the end is useless to you bcz you got too much of it that it doesnt matter anymore.

I would ruther pay 5€ 3x a week to reset ID for naxx 25 then lvl up new character.
    Okay..... then play another expansion, or play another game all together. You're not stuck playing WoW all day long and no one's going to care if you play something other then WoW and you're always free to come and go as you please. WoW will be right here when you get back.

9. logout and do something else? replaying old content isn't supposed to be fun and exciting and keep you entertained for years. it's to scratch the nostalgic itch. if you're forcing yourself to login to do nothing then you need to find something else to do. because that's all private servers will ever be.

EDIT: shortening ID resets is just stupid. You'll just reach raid logging status even quicker.

10. PvP and achievements are around, too

11. Hello everoyne. In the time i have been playing on lordaeron lot of things changed from my perspective. I remember just 1-2 months ago i was newly lvl 80 and i was doing all HCs every day and this game was amazing. I remember how i was first doing naxx and EoE and it was amazing to see the party progress from total wipes to fullclear.

But now that ppl already got used to bosses and do everything as they should. There rly not much to do left.

To explain what i mean:
    Wednesday - id resets. I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. We do naxx 25 in 3-4 hours.
    Thursday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. We do OS 25 + EoE
    Friday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. Nothin to do except 10 mans which are pretty much all done in like 5 hours run.
    Saturday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily. Horde finally conquered Wintergrasp. I go VoA 25+10 whitch takes like 1 hour to do.
    Sunday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do
    Monday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do
    Tuesday - I do daily HC and cooking+fishing daily and nothin to do

And every day i spent at least 20% of my gametime doing circles in dalaran while theres nothing to do.
    This game rly needs shorter ID reset time. Or new content already or something. This is boring already.
    Do you feel the same?

TL-DR version: ID takes way too long to reset. Theres nothing to do bcz all raids are finished fast. Do you feel the same?
    Just replace Naxx/OS/EoE with Ulduar when it releases.
    Basically you can't hate on Lordaeron for that, its just the Game that hasn't much more from your perspective to offer.
    And yes I do agree with you, the only time where I spend a little more Ingame was when my alt hit 80 so I farmed HCs for 2 Days got my Rep for Head/Shoulder, after that I got into Naxx alt run in the same week when he hit 80 and full gear again.

Find other stuff to do, keep Raidlogging like everyone else or just quit.

12. You know most people cant dedicate 4 hours a day to clear raids dont you?
    Actually what lordaeron really needs imo is a tone down in naxx diffculty.. Personally i dont find it fun doing this raid with this buff... Its just senseless, just long fights and either your healers go oom or you do it.. Thats nothing to get satisfaction from. But thats not something that you d want right?:)

Back on topic, with faster id reset people that can raid for 2 hours a day couldnt hope to clear naxx ever, so i dont think that solution is beneficial to the majority of the player base

13. Actually what lordaeron really needs imo is a tone down in naxx diffculty..
    Nope. keep casuals at bay, please.

14. Nope. keep casuals at bay, please.
    I agree that it should not be toned down, atleast not much. They have actually just toned down the difficulty.

I do not play much each day myself, but I want it to be difficult so I do not get tierd too fast. As we know, the expansion is old, and the faster we are able to clear the raids, the less we will have to do - something that will make us not wanting to play.

As it is now, I have so much that I still have to do, to clear naxx and the people that plays a lot can't get gear that are way better without some hard work.

This is my opinion, and I think this is the best way to keep the population alive as long as possible. Still there will be both people that think it is too difficult and there will be people like 4koule, that already got nothing to do anymore. The staff needs to meet the population in the middle, something I think they are doing a good job on.

15. PvP and achievements are around, too
    This.

You can't complain there is nothing to do when you only care about a single aspect of the game.

123 Last