1. warrior execute

my execute does like 43k critical hit. i am 511ilvl, with 522ilvl it does like 45k? so, what's up with that, it should be doing much much more.

2. You test that on PVP? Try again with 3 stack of sunder armor debuff, colossus smash debuff, war banner, recklessness, enrage, and trinket proc. It can hit like 100k ish

3. A warrior complaining about dmg? Is this real life?

4. A warrior complaining about dmg? Is this real life?
    Sadly , yes

5. Charging through the textures, air, etc should compensate all negative bugs of warrior. Same for hunt pets.

6. A warrior complaining about dmg? Is this real life?
    i am not complaning about dmg, im complaining about execute damage, because it's not doing the damage it should do

7. i am not complaning about dmg, im complaining about execute damage, because it's not doing the damage it should do
    i am not complaning about dmg, im complaining about execute damage

So you're not complaining about dmg but you're complaining about it. Typical warrior

8. Putting salt away, warr is one of least broken classes there is. Maybe undergeared warr does not feel superior, maybe he just wants more dmg. That's fine, few people actually want the challenge. Question is whether it trully does less dmg then it should.
    I don't play warr but I do face quite a few of them and from what I see whether execute is broken or not is not stopping those who know how to play this class.
    (Hunter's kill shot does not feel epic, but having 2 charges and semi broken stampede is more then enough to be effective, I think war is similiar in this sense).

9. Ive seen executes upto 130k (crit) in pvp and upto 750k (crit) in pve, the dmg is fine. (with my own 522pvp /525pve war)

10. When realm started every other class *****ed about war being op

Then Warmane nerfed war to the lvl
    I can't beat frost mage ilvl 501 vs my awar 516 and I don't suck.I am an ok lvl player with 1.8k cr.
    I am also having hard time beating ele/en shaman 1 vs 1.

IMO he is right about execute....

Also I must say I am seeing 33k-39k crits on Slam.....and sometimes doing 245k crit.....I cannot comprehend this dmg scale.

War needs to be fixed...

Fury war were considered as best pve DPS class....now I see locks n mages taking their place
    1st four on DPS meter were mages with 160+ dmg on toes 10?!!!!!

Are you kidding?

11. 1. You cant beat frost mage as warrior, deal with it. If you win, mage sux.

2. Elemental and enha have better burst

12. Hhaha, one of the most bugged classes wants EVEN more dps..