1. Looking for Old Molten Members

I just got back to wow and realized all my stuff from Molten got wiped...

Anyways my toon names were of Migoto and Aikii

I ran the guild on alliance called <OMG WHO PULLED> and also lead raids for <Ascendants> forgot the realm it has been a while. I was also part of <Aggression> on the WOTLK server and 1 other guild I forgot.

Just wondering if anyone from those 2 guilds still play. Would be awesome if some still did.

Thanks.

2. I just got back to wow and realized all my stuff from Molten got wiped...

I ran the guild on alliance called <OMG WHO PULLED> and also lead raids for <Ascendants> forgot the realm it has been a while. I was also part of <Aggression> on the WOTLK server and 1 other guild I forgot.

Just wondering if anyone from those 2 guilds still play. Would be awesome if some still did.

Thanks.
    The Ascendants from Sargeras pre-wipe?

3. The Ascendants are on horde but almost every of the old members quit or moved on in the past couple weeks, we still have some ppl there but no raiding that i know of since i left

4. Jyx (DK)/Toshika (Pala) of <Myrmidons> / <Wrath of Hell Legion> / <Tears Sustain Me>

IDK of anyone from old old Ascendants still playing here, well at least not on Cata, sadly.

5. Yea before molten died. Lost all my crap too :(

6. Oh i see. Do you know if Dan/Poundtown still plays?

7. I just got back to wow and realized all my stuff from Molten got wiped...

Thanks.
    I remember you, Migoto, though Idk if you would remember me.

8. I remember you, Migoto, though Idk if you would remember me.
    Maybe. What was your ign/char name?

9. Maybe. What was your ign/char name?
    I'll private message you.

10. I still play im Narrenn from Tears Sustain Me

11. I still play im Narrenn from Tears Sustain Me
    Not sure he's still searching.... It's been a year.

12. It doesnt hurt to bump the thread if it means more people find old friends when they return.
    And form of life and activity on Nelth should be appreciated before we die as a realm permanently.

13. Hi. I've been around, on and off over the years. My more notable toons would be Shammyiammy/Varrya of <Evil Gummybears>
    Also Fapfapaladin of many guilds. I've been with Gingerface mainly over the years, but before the server wipe, I was in one guild that was pretty much the elite pvp guild of the Horde. Forgot the name of it, though.

14. Im Nasrr from molten wow frostwolf known as cannonbow on nelth warmane ; played on molten years ago in alliance i was in knights of wow (agony of reality on warmane ) ; also crusaders of lordaeron and in horde side i was on renaissance guild and cannabiscountryclub some players that ik from frostwolf still playing and actif like horribull atossa me mitsuhide morra and also sargeras players and warsong players (luzern for example) welcome back beo have fun

12 Last