1. If it can brings more people to the game...

I was playing Frostwolf with my BDK Terribull, well known by that time. I was leading the guild Renaissance and I recruited most people from CanabisCountryClub when the rest of their guild went for MoP.

Right now I am playing Horribull, BDK too that kinda looks like Terri but a bit better. I'm leading FATALITY, 2 yo guild with Tdotsavage, but I think he was playing Sargeras, I don't remember.

I'd be happy to find some old players, it's been few months since someone called me "Terri" instead of "Bull" ;p
    Here are some names of the people that still play with me and were playing Frostowlf back then with me : Stormbornz, Psioniax, Amberr, Mizuryujin, Karxiie and Oxame. Some of them have changed their names, but are still active.

2. Ayy is someone searching for me perhaps?
    I played Neltharion Horde, I was in Offensive and you will probably remember me better as Twerk than my actual name (its pretty close to Twerk tho)
    I was a bad Unholy/Blood DK - cheers to Morpheuz, Crowley, Glowsham, Tehdrum, Akkashaki, Eatmorechickn, that one Holy Paladin (that I dont 'member name of) that I met before Offensive moved to other server and rest of the sexy squad.

Also - Phiala from Devils Death Squad on Neltharion Alliance and Kaiius from Infected on Sargeras

Wish I could see some old names :)

First 12