1. How much does it cost?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering, if anyone could give me the exact price in Euros, if i would donate for a full BiS character on the Ragnaros realm (No shadowmourne characters)
    My rank is Honored, so I will get 8% extra points.

2. 16 or 17 slots depending on whether the character you are choosing has something equipped in the off hand or not, like a hunter or an arms warrior would have 16. Considering you get the ashen ring by rep since its practically nothing to do to get it but afk in a "rep farm" pug for half an hour, it would be 16 total items. 16*23 = 368 coins, 23 being the cost of the item. You said you have +8% coins, but you may be above the point where at some point you will reach +10%, assuming you have below 632 (for ease of calculations) dollars donated until now, you will get 127.44 coins per 100 euros, so, you will require a total of 300 euros to gear a full bis character which will leave you at 16 extra coins provided warmane rounds 127.44 to 128, if you always select the 100 euro option, you could ofc select smaller values but that would be a loss and would take more to gear it up. So, in total you will require 300 euros to totally gear a character and then have a few spare coins to get gold to gem, enchant, and get any professions you may want to get.

3. Play on arena tournament, BiS is free!

4. Play on arena tournament, BiS is free!
    Ye, with 50 more active players. Oh yea, AT is no more.

5. Ye, with 50 more active players. Oh yea, AT is no more.
    Well those 50 plyers have more skill in pvp than 8k on Dw and Rag.
    P.S. Its more likely 800+ maybe even 1k plyers at peak time