1. On Second Thought, Take One Prisoner -

partially fixed as of 'old content' update

so after showing this to about 10 people and explaining it on another thread, thought I'd make this to save some time

requirements:
    one 'Control Pet' passive as owned by any Hunter spec, Unholy Death Knights, Frost Mages

have your pet handler land here:

then dismount, spawn their pet if necessary, "/tar mor" or "/target mor" and send their pet after it and wait until you enter combat, then call your pet back and depending on his floating location, you might have to dance around the bottom of the ship to leave combat and have him reset to his proper location (or if you have a flying broom or similar, just jump off and mount after you get out of combat)

and now one of your friends can complete the quest properly,
    don't want to be in a scripted event when that happens (as used by both the quest in question and by the followup, 'Some Spraining to Do')

and a last disclaimer: this guide is only useful until Warmane fixes both bugs concerning the alliance airship
    Edited: September 17, 2016 Reason: update

2. I have no idea what you are talking about.....but yes.

3. the bugs:
    1. (old as dirt) Mor'norokk falls through textures upon respawn (the reason for this guide)
    2. (new and annoying) Ship resets mid-cycle and throws people off into oblivion

figured everyone knew about them by now, what with the ammount of complaints about them in global and other threads

4. My pet is doing it and htitign him till he turns green, then nothing ?

5. My pet is doing it and htitign him till he turns green, then nothing ?
    missing the point, you only use the pet to AGRO him, then pull it back and reset him to his proper location... maybe I should've been clearer... edit incoming

6. Does this still work? I tried for a good 40 mins to do this but with no success. The mob seems to be missing now completely.

7. will test it on my warlock when I get to deepholm with him, but it should work if the npc is spawned

8. will test it on my warlock when I get to deepholm with him, but it should work if the npc is spawned
    Thanks, update us once you have tested it :)

9. apparently mor'norokk isn't respawning at all right now

10. All issues with transport should be fixed in next update.

11. All issues with transport should be fixed in next update.
    <3

good to see you back green_dev

12. update: it works now, Mor'norokk respawns and pet handlers can successfully reset him back to original position, altho the interrogation (at least for my warlock) f***ed up a bit and I had to /script RepopMe()

13. May 29, 2016  

14. May 30, 2016  
    Works as explained.

P.S. - Bumping this for visibility :3

15. May 30, 2016  
    Works as explained.

P.S. - Bumping this for visibility :3
    ya I sorta forgot about this and it slipped into page 3 so I bumped it to get back on page 1, but seeing as this week's (assuming it's still incoming 'this week') patch should fix it as green_dev stated so just for the last few days people can finish it properly

12 Last